Finding your suitable readers for shark board games for kids is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for shark board games for kids including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
830 reviews analysed
1. Pressman Toys Shark Bite Game (2-4 Players)
- Players take turns rolling the die and fishing for the colorful sea creatures using the fishing rod
- Watch out – you never know when the shark will bite!
- Unique gameplay that does not need batteries!
- Easy set up – just snap the sea creatures into the game unit and start fishing
- For 2-4 players, ages 4 and up
Get ready to have a REEL-y good time when you play Shark Bite! Place the fun and colorful sea creatures into the game unit with a snap, and grab your friends to start playing. Players take turns rolling the die and fishing for the sea creatures using the fishing rods. But watch out – you never know when the shark is going to bite! This battery-free game will have kids hooked at first bite! Made by the o-FISH-cial creators of Let’s Go Fishin’. Includes 1 hungry shark, 12 colorful sea creatures, 2 fishing rods, 1 die, 1 sticker sheet, and complete easy-to-follow instructions. For 2-4 players, ages 4 and up.
2. Elefun and Friends Shark Chase Game
- The chase is on as players race to keep their fish from becoming a shark snack!
- Kids can have lots of fun with this exciting Shark Chase game in which they race to keep their fish from getting chomped on by the hungry shark.
- If a fish gets eaten, it’s out of the game.
- The player with the last fish ‘swimming’ wins the game!
- Includes motorized shark with rotation arm and 2 discs, gameboard, 4 fish pawns, 2 dice, and instructions.
The chase is on as players race to keep their fish from becoming a shark snack! Kids can have lots of fun with this exciting Shark Chase game in which they race to keep their fish from getting chomped on by the hungry shark. If a fish gets eaten, it’s out of the game. The player with the last fish “swimming” wins the game!
3. Baby Shark Fishing Game with Song
LET’S GO HUNT! The classic Fishing Game has never been more fun! This Baby Shark Fishing Game features four adorable characters from the global phenomenon—Mommy Shark, Daddy Shark, Grandma Shark, and, of course, Baby Shark! It’s your job to grab the fish with your Baby Shark-themed fishing rod as the board spins—the player who reels in the most fish wins! Plays the Baby Shark Song. Recommended for two to four players, ages four and up. Requires two AA batteries (not included).
4. Brain Games Reef Route Kids Board Game – A Fast and Fun Family Board Game – an Ideal Game for Families to Play with Children Age 5+
- REEF ROUTE: Guide your little fish safely back to the reef, but beware of the sharks in pursuit! This exciting children’s board game is fun, fast moving and ideal for kids age 5+.
- KIDS BOARD GAME: This simple and family friendly board game requires 2-4 players, and is a fun distraction for young children, making it a great game for families with young kids.
- QUICK AND EASY: Game set up takes minutes – just place the game board, fish and dice on the table and you’re ready for some family fun! Game play lasts around 15 minutes.
- TACTICS & STRATEGY: A great board game for children learning strategy and planning, Reef Route is a fun and tactical game of outmaneuvering your opponents.
- BRAIN GAMES: We love board games! From quick, simple and fun family games to brain teasers to test your intelligence, every Brain Games product has beautiful graphics and unique gameplay. We make simple games that not only engage, but also develop your thinking, creativity and socialization skills.
Reef Route: A Fun and Colorful Kids Board Game! Reef Route is a thrilling children’s board game about life in the ocean, in which players help small tropical fish travel to the reef and escape from predators. The first fish to safety, or the last fish still alive and swimming across the board, wins the game! A fun and tactical game about outmaneuvering your opponents while staying clear of predators, the colorful family-friendly game features beautiful graphics and plenty of excitement to keep little kids interested. Reef Route is a simple and engaging children’s board game for 2-4 kids or families with children age 5+, and takes about 15 minutes to play. The movements of the little fish across the board teach kids to use planning and strategy – after all, nobody wants to be eaten! Set up is quick and easy – just place the game board, dice and fish on the table, and gather the family to play! Each Reef Route board game includes: 1 game board 2 colored dice 6 predatory fish 16 small fish tokens game rules Offering plenty of distraction, amusement and family fun, Reef Route is a fast and fun family board game that kids will want to play again and again.
5. Crocodile Dentist Kids Game Ages 4 and Up
- CROC CHOMPING FUN: Kids can have loads of fun playing this easy and simple Elefun & Friends Crocodile Dentist game featuring the silly Jock Croc character who has a toothache
- EASY TO SET UP AND PLAY: Looking for a fun and easy-to-play game for kids? The Crocodile Dentist game needs no batteries, is easy for an adult to set up, and is loads of fun to play
- CHECK THE CROCODILE’S TEETH: The Crocodile Dentist game challenges kids to watch out for the silly croc’s sore tooth. When they press down on a tooth, he’ll chomp if it’s sore and send that player out of the game
- DON’T GET CHOMPED: Easily reset the game after each “chomp” by opening the crocodile’s mouth again. Be the only dentist not to get chomped to win
- Crocodile dentist game is croc-chomping fun
- Game is easy to set up and play
- The winner avoids getting chomped by pressing on his sore tooth
- Includes silly jock croc, labels and instructions
Get ready to have loads of fun playing this Elefun and Friends Crocodile Dentist kids game. Gather friends and family for fun and frenzy as players pretend they’re the crocodile “doctor” and check the teeth in the croc’s mouth. But don’t get “chomped!” He’ll let you know if someone pressed his sore tooth by playfully chomping down. Easily reset the game after each “chomp” by opening the crocodile’s mouth again. Be the only dentist not to get chomped to win. Hasbro Gaming and all related terms are trademarks of Hasbro.
6. Chalk and Chuckles Beware of The Shark – Fast Reactions Fun Family Game for Kids – Build Attention, Social Skills and Quick Thinking with Multiple Play Ideas
- EASY TO PLAY-The hungry shark is waiting to catch the little fish. Can they save themselves? One player becomes the shark, while the others are the fish. Roll the dice and let the fun begin! Keep an eye on the quick movements and Beware of the Shark attack!
- UNPLUGGED FUN-Want to improve your child’s concentration? Make them react faster or help them keep different rules in mind? This game builds key executive functioning skills to promote academic success and life skills. Promise your skills will improve too!
- BEST GAME FOR FAMILIES WITH YOUNG KIDS- Multiple game variations & changing rules on every turn will ensure hours of entertainment on your next game night or playdate! Young or old, play to hone your reflexes, while having a whole lot of fun.
- PERFECT GIFTS FOR KIDS-Get it home or give it as a gift, we promise its addictive! This game can be played by everyone for a wholesome evening. Popular with both boys and girls ages 4-8 years. Playing time 10-15 minutes.
- CONTAINS-2 wooden dice, 4 wooden fish with cords, 1 shark glove, 42 fish tokens, 1 seaboard, and an instruction guide.
7. Pressman Amazon Exclusive Bonus Edition Let’s Go Fishin’ – Includes Lucky Ducks Make-A-Match Game!
- Fast-paced gameplay: features a rotating pond and fish that open and close their mouths
- Object: players use mini fishing poles to try to catch the most fish
- Fine motor skills: gameplay helps develop hand-eye coordination
- Bonus: this top-selling classic game includes a lucky Ducks make-a-match card game!
- Great gift: for 1-4 players, ages 4 and up
Get ready for some reel fun with this exclusive let’s go fishing’ Set, which includes a bonus lucky ducks make-a-match card game along with the original version of the well-known and well-loved fishing game that parents will remember playing When they were kids. Let’s go fishing’ Teaches hand-eye coordination as players use their mini fishing poles to try to catch the most fish. With a rotating pond and hungry fish that open and close their mouths, this classic kids game provides fast-paced fishing fun that will lure kids into playing over and over again. Requires 1 C battery (not included). For 1-4 players, ages 4 and up.
8. Haktoys Fishing Game Toy Set with Single-Layer Rotating Board | Now with Music On/Off Switch for Quiet Play | Includes 21 Fish and 4 Fishing Poles | Safe and Durable Gift for Toddlers and Kids
- Catch the most fish with fishing rods from rotating fishpond! The fish open and close their mouth while the fishing board spins. Practice fishing skills with this classic fishing game!
- Multiplayer fast-action fishing game for 1-4 players. Includes motorized spinning game board, 4 non-magnetic fishing poles and 21 fish.
- With catchy music & flashing LED lights (sound can be turned off). Helps younger children develop hand-eye coordination and improve reflexes. Made of BPA-free, high-quality, safe, and non-toxic materials.
- Game board measures 10.5 x 10.5 x 1.5 inches. Requires 2 x 1.5V ‘AA’ size batteries (Not included). Recommended for ages 3+
- Additional/replacement parts and can be obtained by searching B07BRFQ8ZV (for fishing poles) and B07FTSXBM9 (for non-magnetic fish set) in Amazon search bar.
9. Melissa & Doug Shark Bait Game With Zippered Plush Shark
This is one touch-and-feel game with serious bite! Players take turns rolling the die and racing to “feed” their bait pieces to the hungry shark. The first player to run out of pieces wins! Includes zippered plush shark, 16 sturdy bait pieces, die, and instructions for two “waves” to play.
From the Manufacturer
From classic wooden toys to crafts, pretend play, and games, Melissa & Doug products provide a launch pad to ignite imagination and a sense of wonder in all children so they can discover themselves, their passions, and their purpose.
Since the company’s founding more than 25 years ago, Melissa & Doug has consistently delivered innovative products that inspire open-ended thinking, encourage kids to see new possibilities, and offer Countless Ways to Play. It’s part of a bigger vision to Take Back Childhood. Because by giving children a true childhood with the space and freedom to explore their world, we give them a path to realizing their full potential!
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Shark Board Games For Kids for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!