Top 10 Lego Pirates Of The Caribbean Ghost Shark
We spent many hours on research to finding lego pirates of the caribbean ghost shark, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best lego pirates of the caribbean ghost shark, you should not miss this article. lego pirates of the caribbean ghost shark coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 lego pirates of the caribbean ghost shark by our suggestions
742 reviews analysed
1. LEGO Pirates of The Caribbean Silent Mary 71042 Building Kit Ship
- Features a hinged bow section, opening skeleton hull with decay and destruction detailing, movable rudder, three masts including a collapsible main mast, long bowsprit with crow&rsquo
- s nest and mast, tattered sails, detailed quarterdeck, plus a rowboat with two oars
- Includes eight minifigures: Captain Jack Sparrow, Henry, Carina, Lieutenant Lesaro, Captain Salazar, Officer Magda, Officer Santos and the Silent Mary Masthead, plus two detachable ghost sharks
- Pirate ship accessory elements include a compass, sextant, monocular, two brooms and a ship-in-a-bottle,Care and Cleaning: Wipe Clean with a Damp Cloth
- Special elements include Captain Salazar&rsquo
- s hairpiece and a decorated Galileo Diary with printed cover and astronomy page
- The Silent Mary with the main mast in vertical position measures over 18 inches (48cm) high, 26 inches (68cm) long and 8 inches (22cm) wide, and over 14 inches (36cm) wide with the main mast collapsed
Bring the magic of Disney’s Pirates of the Caribbean to your home with this impressive replica of the Silent Mary ghost pirate ship. This highly detailed LEGO model with over 2,200 pieces features a hinged bow section, opening skeleton hull with decay and destruction detailing, movable rudder, collapsible main mast and two further masts, long bowsprit with crow’s nest and mast, tattered sails, detailed quarterdeck, plus a rowboat with two oars and an array of weapons and accessory elements. This model provides a rewarding build and play experience, and the integrated stand makes it suitable for display in the home or office. Also includes eight minifigures: Captain Jack Sparrow, Henry, Carina, Lieutenant Lesaro, Captain Salazar, Officer Magda, Officer Santos and the Silent Mary Masthead, plus two detachable ghost sharks.
2. LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean The Mill 4183
Capture the key to the Dead Man’s Chest! The battle is raging for the key to the Dead Man’s Chest! Captain Jack Sparrow, Will Turner and Admiral Norrington are dueling to the death when the mill wheel suddenly shakes loose and sends the sword fight spinning out of control! Stay on your feet and clench control of that key before Hadras flees back to the Flying Dutchman with it!
From the Manufacturer
At the mill, Captain Jack Sparrow, Will Turner and Admiral Norrington duel it out for the key to the Dead Man’s Chest. Suddenly the mill wheel shakes loose – with them inside! Can they manage to stay upright and still stop Flying Dutchman Pirate Hadras from scuttling away with the prize?
3. LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean Black Pearl 4184 (Discontinued by manufacturer)
Prepare to set sail on a high seas adventure with the Black Pearl, LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean Set. Inspired by the Pirates of the Caribbean films, this replica of Captain Jack Sparrow’s “nigh uncatchable” ship is crafted from more than 800 LEGO pieces for a highly detailed appearance. Complete with six LEGO mini-figure characters from the films, the Black Pearl set is recommended for LEGO builders ages 8 to 14.
Detailed Design with Fabric Sails
Rechristened the Black Pearl after being raised from the sea floor by Davy Jones, Captain Jack Sparrow’s sailing vessel can outrun any ship. Every detail of this infamous galleon is packed into this LEGO model. From the figurehead statue on the bow to the two main canons on the starboard gun deck, to the broad fabric sails atop the masts, the Black Pearl is accurately portrayed.
A moveable anchor, detachable floorboard, and accessible captain’s cabin with opening door are just some of the cool nautical details included in this model.
Six Mini-Figures Add to the Fun
For added fun, six LEGO mini-figures are included to help recreate your favorite scenes. With swords, pistol, telescope, and compass accessories in hand, you can pit Jack Sparrow, Will Turner, Davy Jones, Joshamee Gibbs, Maccus, and Bootstrap Bill against one another. Put Captain Jack behind the steering wheel while Will and Davy Jones swordfight along the deck.
Black Pearl Offers a Challenging Build
With 804 pieces, this LEGO set is a challenging project to build. However, the two instruction booklets are easy to follow. Much of the construction time consists of building the body of the hull. Once complete, the remaining details are fun to add, such as masts, shrouds, bowsprit, and lanterns.
When completed, this model measures nearly 2 feet long and more than 20 inches high , lending impressive stature. Fans of the films, as well as admirers of ancient ships, will appreciate the attention to detail, and kids will enjoy recreating spectacular battles from the films. As an added bonus, a poster is included that depicts the Black Pearl and its motley crew in action. Note that the completed model does not float.
What’s in the Box
Black Pearl LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean Set (804 pieces), six mini-figures, instruction booklets, and poster.
From the Manufacturer
4. LEGO The Captain’s Cabin 4191
From the Manufacturer
In the dead of night, Captain Jack Sparrow sneaks into the captain’s cabin to steal a coveted ship-in-a-bottle. As he turns to leave, two pirates jump out of the shadows. With nowhere to run, will he be able to fend them off and escape with the loot?
5. LEGO Pirates Of the Caribbean Fountain of Youth 4192
From the Manufacturer
Barbossa, Blackbeard and Jack Sparrow are battling it out for the fabled spring that gives the gift of eternal life. As they clash cutlasses, can Captain Jack tiptoe past them and make it to the fountain first?
6. Lego Disney Pirates of the Caribbean Whitecap Bay (4194)
- Includes Jack Sparrow, Philip, Scrum, Pirate, Syrena and 1 extra mermaid minifigure
- Lighthouse and boathouse feature net-shooting cannon, exploding lighthouse section and working searchlight
- Whale oil barrel, 2 rowboats with oars, 3 anchors and various weapons and accessories also included
- Go fishing for mermaids at White Cap Bay!
- 746 Pieces
From the Manufacturer
At White Cap Bay, Captain Jack Sparrow and the other pirates must capture a mermaid. Spot them using the searchlight and shoot the net from the boathouse cannon. But beware! If the whale oil tips over, the whole lighthouse is sure to go up in flames!
7. LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean Mini Figure 5Pack Item #4638572 Captain Jack Sparrow, Gunner Zombie, Yeoman Zombie, Scrum King Georges Officer 853219
Wage a pirate war or set out for a treasure-packed adventure with 5 salty scalawags from the LEGO Brand Pirates of the Caribbean building sets. Act out your favorite scenes from Disney’s Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides film. A great gift for any LEGO Brand Pirates of the Caribbean fan.
8. LEGO Pirates Imperial Flagship (10210) (Discontinued by manufacturer)
- Includes 9 minifigures: The ship’s captain, his daughter, a pirate captain prisoner with shackles, the ship’s cook, a lieutenant, and 4 soldiers
- amazingly detailed and realistic ship features 3 removable sections
- Main hull contains 4 firing cannons, ammunition crates, muskets, torches, cannonballs, prison with a rat, saw shark minifigurehead, a moving rudder and a fully-equipped ship?s kitchen with fish, turkey legs and a carrot
- Raise and lower the working anchor
- open the front deck’s working doors and play inside
- Imperial Flagship is equipped with masts and rigging
- Open the back house deck’s doors to reveal the captain?s chambers complete with a map, poison bottle, organ and even a treasure chest filled with jewels and gold
- features 6 opening windows, a telescope and sextant as well as 3 deck lanterns
- 1,664 pieces
From the Manufacturer
Build an incredible classic sail ship. All hands on deck! This amazingly detailed and realistic historical ship has three removable sections. The main hull contains 4 firing cannons, ammunition crates, muskets, torches, cannonballs, a prison with a rat, a fully-equipped ship’s kitchen, working anchor, moving rudder and a saw shark mini-figurehead. The front deck has an opening door to the inside of the ship and sails with masts and rigging. The back house deck has opening doors to the captain’s chambers containing a map, poison bottle, organ and a treasure chest full of jewels and gold. The Imperial Flagship has 6 opening windows, a telescope and sextant and 3 deck lanterns. Includes 9 mini-figures: the ship’s captain, his daughter, a pirate captain prisoner with shackles, the ship’s cook, a lieutenant, and 4 soldiers. Measures 29.5-inches (75-centimeters) long and 23.6-inches (60-centimeters) tall.
9. LEGO Pirates The Brick Bounty (70413) (Discontinued by manufacturer)
- The Brick Bounty features 2 masts with huge sails, rigging and crow’s nests, pirate flag, ship’s wheel, lanterns, working winch with anchor
- Weapons include a golden cutlass, a cutlass, 2 pistols and a musket
- Accessories include a telescope, bottle, pan, paddles and a treasure map
- The Brick Bounty measures over 17″ (45cm) high, 18″ (48cm) long and 5″ (14cm) wide
- Rowboat measures over 1″ (4cm) high, 4″ (11cm) long and 1″ (4cm) wide
Hoist the Jolly Roger and set sail! The pesky pirates are heading for the high seas aboard their mighty galleon, with a chest full of booty stashed in the hold. But the Bluecoat Soldiers have caught up with them in their rowboat and are ready for action! Help the Bluecoat Soldiers commandeer the vessel and recover the stolen treasure. Launch a fierce broadside attack and board the ship. Then draw your weapons and defeat the scurvy pirates. When you’re done, put the rogues behind bars and lock them up for good! The awesome LEGO Pirates Brick Bounty features 2 tall masts with huge sails, rigging and crow’s nests, Jolly Roger, working winch with anchor, cannons, walk-the-plank function and a saw-nosed shark. Includes a skeleton and 7 minifigures with assorted weapons and accessories: a pirate captain, pirate first mate, pirate cabin boy, pirate cook, Bluecoat Admiral, Bluecoat Sergeant and a Bluecoat Soldier.
10. LEGO Minifigure – Pirates of the Caribbean – BLACKBEARD
He is based on Blackbeard from the fourth Pirates of the Caribbean movie, with black legs with printing and a black body with printing. The yellow ends of his beard are burn marks.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Lego Pirates Of The Caribbean Ghost Shark for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!