Finding your suitable readers for dual burner butane stove with oven is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for dual burner butane stove with oven including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
932 reviews analysed
1. SHINESTAR 7,200 BTU Dual Fuel Portable Propane and Butane Gas Stove with Single Burner and Carry Case for Outdoor Camping, CSA Certificated
- Dual fuel gas stove is compatible with both propane (fuel not included) and butane (fuel not included), operates on a single butane canister 8 oz or a propane canister 16.4 oz.
- Pass CSA certificated. Two specially designed safety devices, guarantee the utmost safeties in use from the risk of gas leakage, and/or backflow
- Includes propane converter regulator hose,allow you connect the stove to a 16.4 oz propane tank. No need to buy other accessories
- 7,200BTU/HR this camping stove has enough heat output to help you solve cooking problems.Reliable for camping, outdoor cooking
- Comes With Carrying Case/Complete With instruction manual.Designed to be taken anywhere
Don’t worry，we provided complete instruction manual on the product packaging. (For your safety, please carefully read the manual warning information.)
This portable dual duel camping stove can be used with round shape grill pan for various cooking.
The portable stove uses 8 oz canister or propane tank 16.4 oz. (NOT included), and is perfect for any outdoor camping.
Gas canister lock：press gas canister lock downward to lock position.
Built safe position of lid opening hole:insert finger to pull hood open.
Safety Protection Device：
Over pressure protection device：to eject the canister which results in shut off the gas supply.
Built in canister ejection system：ejection butane fuel canister if irregular flow/pressure is detected.
Enough Heat Output：
The heat of 7200btu/hr is enough for outdoor travel, BBQ, fishing and camping.
Windshield:prevent flame from being extinguished by wind.
1.Keep away from any open flame.
2.Do not attempt to light the stove.
3.Never use the gas stove in an enclosed space.
4.Must be Install and use correctly according to the instructions to avoid danger.
5.Do not store or use gasoline or other liquids with flammable vapors in the vicinity of this or any other appliance.
2. Gas ONE New GS-3400P Dual Fuel Portable Propane & Butane Camping and Backpacking Gas Stove Burner with Carrying Case (Gold)
- DUEL FUEL – Compatible with both butane (Fuel not included) and propane fuel (Fuel not included), Operates on a single butane cartridge 8 oz or a propane cylinder 16.4 oz , Propane converter Regulator Included, **With Propane connect the adapter hose to the stove first before connecting to the 16 oz Propane tank***
- PIEZO ELECTRIC IGNITION – Piezo-electric ignition that eliminates the use for lighter/matches in order to ignite flame, No need for lighters or matches with this stove
- EASY TO USE – Our GS-3400P is easy to use with adjustable heat dial and piezo-electric ignition ***Great for Camping, Backpacking and Emergency Preparedness***
- SAFETY FEATURES – Built in Pressure Sensor Cartridge Ejection System and Gas Flow Cut Off Mechanism (butane), Will eject cartridge when irregular pressure is detected
- NOTES – Flame supervision that does not allow for the flow of fuel until flame is ignited (propane) *If you can not find butane canister near you, with our GS-3400P you can always use propane cylinder instead or vice versa. *OUTDOOR USE ONLY*
Price Zone dba J&S International is a company that specializes in camping and outdoor recreation products under our brand, Gas One. We are a leading manufacturer of portable outdoor cookers, burners, and other general kitchenware products. With UL and CSA certification, we provide high quality and safe products at competitive prices for the U.S. market. We, at Price Zone, strive to create products that are safe, functional, and convenient from the customer’s perspective. Price Zone has been in business for 18 years and it has grown into an established company with customers all over the U.S. as well as overseas.
3. Basecamp Double Burner Angle Iron Camping Stove, Black
- Length: 14.88, Width: 19.88, Weight (Lbs): 12.45. Adjustable legs to achieve level cooking surface on uneven terrain
- Recommended for hunting blinds, deer stands, camping, rv, fishing, hunt camps, tailgating, patio, sporting events, beach, beer brewing, canning, clam bakes and boiling. Outdoor use only
4. Gas ONE GS-3800DF Brass Head Burner with Dual Spiral Flame 11,000 BTU Portable Gas Stove with Heavy Duty Clear Carrying Case, CSA Listed
- Most Powerful Portable Stove On The Market – Boils Water Twice as Fast! Compared To Standard Portable Stoves. Dual Flame (Inner & Outer flame) In a Spiral Shape For A Stronger Output
- Heat Output: Up To 11,000 BTU/Hr.
- Highest Safety Standard: CSA (US & Canadian Standards Association) Approved Portable, Easy To Use, Reliable For Camping, Outdoor Cooking, Home Emergency Kit, Etc.
- Thermal Plate – GS-3800DF With “Thermal Plate” Prevents Butane Canister From Getting Cold and Freezing.
- Automatic Starter – Piezo-Type Electric Starter With Safety Shut-Off System
- No Matches Or Lighters Required
- Portable – Easy To Use, Reliable For Camping, Outdoor Cooking, Home Emergency Kit, Etc. *(Comes With Carrying Case/Complete With User Manual
5. TECHEF AG28BK Agni Portable Butane Gas Stove Burner, Made in Korea, Slim Design Black
- Slim and stylish design with high power 2, 800 kcal/hr (11, 500 BTU) and auto piezo-electric ignition
- Advanced magnetic locking system for easy installation and safety
- Heat panel system for fuel Efficiency with the maximum and consistent output.
- Automatic safety stop – Advanced regulator design shuts off the flow of butane which extinguishes the flame if the pressure in the canister rises to unsafe levels. (A butane gas Canister is not included)
- Made in Korea – delivers outstanding performance and exceptional quality
6. Coleman 2000020951 Stove Btn 1-Burner Tt Blu
- Instastart ignition for matchless lighting
- 7,650 total BTUs of cooking power
- Fits up to a 10-inch pan
- Lasts up to 1.25 hours on high on one 8.8 oz. butane gas cylinder (sold separately)
- Adjustable burner gives precise temperature control, and large base offers stability for easy stirring
- Durable porcelain-coated grate is easy to clean, and aluminum burner is rust-proof for years of use
- Carry case included
- 1-year limited warranty
On-the-go cooking just got a little easier with the Coleman Portable Butane Stove with Carrying Case. With an ultra-portable design and included carry case, this stove is ready for any camping adventure and quickly sets up on any outdoor tabletop, supporting up to a 10-inch pan. Attach an 8.8 oz. butane cylinder (sold separately), light the automatic matchless ignition with the turn of a knob, and in no time, you’re cooking with up to 7,650 BTUs of power for up to 1.25 hours. Wind baffles shield your flame from the wind, and a large stable base makes stirring easy. Use your stove for years to come thanks to an easy-to-clean, durable porcelain-coated grate, rust-proof aluminum burner, and made-to-last enameled steel exterior.
7. Gas ONE GS-4000P – Camp Stove – Premium Propane or Butane Stove with Convenient Carrying Case, Great for Camp Stove and Portable Butane Stove for All Cooking Application Hurricane Supplies
- ✓ DUEL FUEL PORTABLE GAS STOVE – Compatible with both butane (8 oz) and propane (16.4 oz) fuel, the GS-4000P is the ideal stove for campers looking for a little more flexibility in their portable stove’s usability. (the GS-4000P includes a propane adapter/hose) *Attach the hose to the stove before connecting to your 16.4 oz propane tank* (FUEL NOT INCLUDED)
- ✓ PREMIUM GOLD DESIGN – The GS-4000P has a sleek gold-colored aluminum body with a raised wall along with a built-in round wind shield to protect your flame from unfriendly weather. *The Butane cartridge includes a thermal conductive plate to ensure all your fuel gets used in colder temperatures.
- ✓ SAFETY FEATURES – Gas One’s Deluxe Camping Stove has a Pressure Sensor Cartridge Ejection System for butane fuel, along with a Gas Flow Cut Off Mechanism when detecting unwanted gas flow. The GS-4000P has a variety of features from Push To Turn (and heat resistant) knobs, to a butane cartridge locking mechanism to ensure that your using the stove in a safe and effective manner.
- ✓ HIGH HEAT OUTPUT – Gas One’s GS-4000P has an output of 12,000BTU from its cast aluminum burner head, and is easily heat adjustable through the portable stove’s control knob.
- ✓ AUTO PIEZO IGNITION – The Portable stove has a piezo auto ignition feature that cuts out the need for traditional matches or lighters. Simply turn the control knob to the very end to “spark” an ignition with a click. Simple to use, and fitting for any and every outdoor setting.
Enjoy your portable cooking experience with our most deluxe model, the GS-4000P. Dual Fuel Capable (butane and propane), with a variety of safety features to improve your experience, the GS-4000P is the ultimate stove for cooking on the go!
8. Coleman PowerPack Propane Stove, Single Burner, Coleman Green – 2000020931
- Portable single-burner propane stove ideal for cooking at campsites, picnics, and more
- Fits up to a 12-inch pan and offers 7,500 total BTUs of cooking power
- Pressure-control technology delivers consistent heat in outdoor conditions
- Runs up to 3 hours on high on a 16.4-ounce propane cylinder (sold separately)
- Chrome-plated grate is removable for easy cleaning
A handy cooking companion for camping and outdoor adventures, the Coleman PowerPack Propane Stove, Single Burner, combines performance with an ultra-portable design. This camping stove fits a large 12-inch pan on its steady base and pot support system. The portable stove comes equipped with an adjustable burner that lets you precisely control the cooking temperature and lasts up to 3 hours on high on one 16.4 oz. propane cylinder (sold separately). PerfectFlow pressure-control technology delivers steady heat output while cooking, and PerfectHeat technology promotes efficient fuel usage. When mealtime is over, the durable chrome-plated grate is removable for easy cleaning. Perfect for camping, backpacking, and other outdoor occasions, this compact camp stove is designed to produce up to 7,500 total BTUs of cooking power from a single 3-inch burner, giving you the ability to prepare a wide range of hot foods at the campsite.
The Coleman 5453A700 Powerpack Single-burner Low-profile Propane Stove is pretty much as easy as it gets. The Powerpack’s fully adjustable flame lets you boil water or simmer chili, while the PerfectFlow system of pressure-regulated propane provides consistent cooking performance (without flaring or flickering) by producing a steady fuel stream, even in cold weather, high altitudes, or when fuel is low.
This Coleman stove is constructed of an aluminized-steel cooktop and removable, nickel-chrome grates so you spend your time on the trail instead of on cleanup duty. The large 3.25-inch, 7,500 BTU burner is to the side of the propane cylinder in a low-profile fashion that ensures this burner will always be one of Coleman’s easiest and best.
Limited lifetime warranty
9. Camp Chef MS2HP Mountain Camping Series Outdoor Cooking 2 Burner High Pressure Camp Stove
- HIGH POWER- uses 2 highly efficient stainless burners, total output 40,000 BTU
- EASY TO TRANSPORT- Only 12lbs, folding 3 sided windscreen, two clasp lid lock, convenient handle
- EASY TO CLEAN- stainless drip tray is designed for durability and easy cleaning
- MULTI USE- Matchless ignition, comes with fitting for 1lb disposable bottles, can be adapted to use with larger bulk tanks
- CAMP CHEF QUALITY- the features you need to make your cooking better and backed by a one year warranty
Camp Chef: The Way to Cook Outdoors
Don’t be fooled by its size, the Everest 2 Burner Stove packs a lot of power under the hood. Two high-pressure 20,000 BTU burners pump out all the heat you’ll need to handle your cooking needs and feed your family. A matchless ignition systems fires up the Everest quickly and easily. The nickel-coated steel cooking grate is strong and built to hold your pots, griddles, and skillets. Locking lid and handle allow the Mtn. Series to transport easily. Lightweight and compact means you can take it with you on all of your adventures.
– Two 20,000 BTU burners
– Three-sided wind barrier
– Fully adjustable heat-control dials
– Matchless ignition
– Stainless steel drip tray for easy clean up
– Powerful burners fight windy conditions
– Emergency preparedness recommended
– Convenient carry handle
– Regulator adaptor for a 1-lb. propane cylinder include (can be adapted for use with standard bulk tanks using HRDSP)
– Dimentions: 13.5″ L x 23.5″ W x 4″ H
– Total Output: 40,000 BTU/hr
– Weight: 12 lbs.
– Warranty: One Year
Two high output propane burners put out a fierce 20,000 BTUs each.
Somehow, food just tastes better in the great outdoors. It’s with this in mind that Camp Chef created a wide-ranging line of camping cookware designed to combine the versatility and cook quality of patio grilling with the portability of traditional camp stoves.
The Everest Stove is built for maximum packability without sacrificing cooking performance. Its two high output burners put out 20,000 BTUs of heat each. Match-less ignition offers a convenient touch, and a stainless steel drip tray makes for easy cleanup.
When it’s time to strike camp, the entire unit folds down to a compact size. The stove measures 23.5 by 4.25 by 13.5 inches (W x H x D), and was featured in the 2011 Woodall’s Camping Life Gear Guide as one of the publication’s recommended “things to get you started camping and having fun outdoors.”
Camp Chef stoves and grills include a limited one-year manufacturer’s warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
10. Gas ONE New 10,000 BTU CSA List Portable Butane Gas Stove with Carrying Case CSA Listed
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Dual Burner Butane Stove With Oven for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!