Due to the flimsy design and touchscreen I would not recommend this 2-in-1.
Finding your suitable readers for dell inspirion convertable is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for dell inspirion convertable including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
837 reviews analysed
1. Dell Inspiron 13 7000 Series 13.3-Inch Convertible 2 in 1 Touchscreen Laptop (i7348-4286SLV)
The new Inspiron 13 7000 Series 2-in-1 combines the powerful performance of a premium laptop and the versatility of a 13.3″ tablet with built-in stylus.
Third-Party parts and labor are not authorized.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
2. Dell Inspiron 17" Laptop,i3780-7349BLK-PUS,8th Gen Intel Core i7-8565U Proc (8MB Cache, up to 4.6 GHz),8GB, 1x8GB, DDR4, 2400MHz,2TB 5400 RPM 2.5" SATA Hard Drive,W10 Home 64,UHD Graphics 620 Shared
- 17.3-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) Anti-Glare LED-Backlit Non-touch IPS Display
- 8th Generation Intel Core i7-8565U Processor (8MB Cache, up to 4.6 GHz)
- SD Card Reader and USB 3.1, 3.0, 2.0
- 8GB, 1x8GB, DDR4, 2400MHz
- Intel UHD Graphics 620 with shared graphics memory
- 2TB 5400 rpm 2.5" SATA Hard Drive
- Tray load DVD Drive (Reads and Writes to DVD/CD)
- Fingerprint Reader on Power Key
- 42WHr, 3-Cell Battery (Integrated)
- Non Backlit Keyboard, English
17" Laptop made for the entire family. Featuring a bright 17.3" Full HD IPS display, Intel processors and an array of ports. Video Card - Up to AMD Radeon 520 Graphics with 2G GDDR5 graphics memory
3. Dell Inspiron 5570 15.6in FHD Touchscreen Laptop PC - Intel Core i7-8550U 1.8GHz, 12GB, 1TB HDD, DVDRW, Webcam, Bluetooth, Intel HD 620 Graphics, Windows 10 Home (Renewed)
Everyday computing just got easier with the combined strength and unique style of the Dell Inspiron 5570 15. 6" FHD TouchscreenLaptop PC. Enjoy true reliability on the road or at home with a simple, yet powerful value-packed laptop that offers a sleek look and gets the job done. The Intel Core i7-8550U 1. 8GHz Quad-Core Processor matched with the 12GB DDR4-2400MHz RAM Memory and Intel HD 620 Graphics makes the Dell Inspiron 5570 Laptop PC the speedy and efficient PC you need. Enhance your viewing experience with the 15. 6" FHD TrueLife LED-Backlit Touchscreen Display (1920 x 1080). Utilize a variety of built-in features such as a DVDRW Drive and 720p HD Webcam, as well as Bluetooth 4. 1 and Dual-Band Wi-Fi connectivity. The 1TB 5400 rpm Hard Disk Drive provides ample space to store all crucial data safely. The Dell Inspiron 5570 Laptop PC is pre-loaded with Windows 10 Home (64-Bit) which offers a user-friendly interface.
4. Dell Inspiron 14 5481, 2 in 1 convertible Touchscreen Laptop 14 inch HD (1366 X 768) 8th Gen Intel Core i3-8145U, 4GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Windows 10 S
- Fun and functional 2 in 1 laptop
- Windows 10 S Home operating System
- 14.0-Inch HD (1366 x 768) LED-backlit Touch Display
- 8th Generation Intel Core i3-8145u Processor (4MB Cache, up to 3.9 GHz)
- 4GB (4Gx1) DDR4, 2666MHz
- Intel UHD Graphics 620 with Shared Graphics memory
- 128GB M.2 PCIe Solid State Drive
- No Optical Drive
- 3-In1 media card Reader, USB 3.0, USB 2.0
- 3-Cell 42Whr Battery (integrated)
Built with a 8th Gen Intel Core i3 processor and plenty of storage to keep all of your favorite memories at your fingertips
5. Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series 11.6-Inch Convertible 2 in 1 Touchscreen Laptop (i3147-2500sLV) [Discontinued By Manufacturer]
Two essential devices. One perfect package. With the performance of a laptop and versatility of a tablet, this 2-in-1 will increase your efficiency and portability
Third-Party labor and parts are not authorized
6. Dell Inspiron 2-in-1 14" Full HD Touch-Screen Chromebook - Intel Core i3, 4GB Memory, 128GB eMMC Solid State Drive Urban Gray Chrome OS
- 14. 0 inch FHD (1920 x 1080) TrueLife LED Backlight Touch IPS Display with EMR Pen Support
- 8th generation Intel Core i3-8130U processor 2. 2 gigahertz
- 4GB system memory for basic multitasking
- 128GB eMMC flash memory
- 360° flip-and-fold design
- Intel UHD Graphics 620
- Bluetooth 4. 0
- HDMI output
- USB Port, Backlit keyboard
- Built-in webcam
- Next-generation Intel WiFi 5 Wireless-AC connectivity (2x2, 867 Mbps)
- Google Chrome OS
- Does not include a built-in DVD/CD drive
- Stylus pen not included
- Color: Urban Gray microphone-in/headphone-out combo jack.
- Memory Storage Capacity: 4. 0
- System Ram Type: ddr2_sdram
The new Inspiron Series is a powerful 14" entertainment laptop designed for multimedia enthusiasts and gamers. Learn more about Chromebooks ›. 8th generation Intel Core i3-8130U processor 2. 2 gigahertz
7. Dell Inspiron 11 3195, 2 in 1, 7th Gen AMD A9-9420e W/ Radeon R5 Graphics, 4GB DDR4 2666MHz RAM, 64GB HD, 11.6" HD (1366 X 768) LED-Backlit Touch Display (i3195-A525GRY-PUS)
The Dell Inspiron 3000 is a versatile 2-in-1 design with 360-degree multi-mode hinge (best of both worlds) multi-mode hinge design rotates to support 4 modes laptop Stand/easel tent tablet Laptop mode lets you use conventional keyboard to Type comfortably stand mode props the display up closer to you so you can watch slideshows/movies - great for airline tray table when person in front of you reclines their seat tent mode is great for “small footprint” areas (shallow kitchen counter) where you don't have a lot of room to stand the laptop tablet mode is great for paging through your favorite e-book Catching up on social media etc.
Convenient storage: Up to 128GB of snappy solid-state eMMC storage keeps your system running fast as you work with your cloud-based files and web-connected life.
Small overall footprint: Staying small gives this a hand-held feeling that’s the perfect companion for a productive day at the park, for staying entertained on the go, or for interactive learning experiences for the little ones.
Ports & Slots : 1. Headphone/Microphone combination jack | 2. USB 2.0 | 3. USB 2.0 | 4. Power | 5. HDMI 1.4 | 6. USB 3.1 Gen 1 | 7. MicroSD Card Reader
Dimensions & weight
1. Height: 0.68 Inch – 0.75 Inch (17.3 mm – 19.15 mm) | 2. Width: 11.31 Inch (287.4 mm) | 3. Depth: 7.79 Inch (197.78 mm) | Weight: 2.57 lb (1.16 kg)*
8. Latest_Dell Inspiron 2-in-1 5000 14.0" HD LED-Backlit Touchscreen High Performance Laptop, Intel Core i3-8145U Processor,8GB DDR4 RAM,256GB Solid State Drive, Wifi+Bluetooth, HDMI, USB 3.1, Windows 10
- 14. 0-inch HD (1366 x 768) LED-Backlit Touch Display
- 8th Generation Intel Core i3-8145U Processor (4MB Cache, up to 3. 9 GHz)
- 8GB, 8GBx1, DDR4, 2666MHz, 256GB M. 2 PCIe NVMe Solid State Drive, Intel UHD Graphics 620 with shared graphics memory
- 802. 11ac 1x1 WiFi and Bluetooth, Windows 10 Home 64-bit English
- SD card | USB 3. 1 Gen 1 | Security cable slot | Power | HDMI 1. 4b | USB 3. 1 Gen 1 | USB 3. 1 Gen 1 | Universal audio jack
The ultimate personal theater experience: Introducing Dell Cinema, with incredible color, sound and streaming. 2-in-1 featuring Dell Cinema and four flexible modes in a portable package. CinemaColor: Visuals appear every bit as lifelike as the world around you. Experience richer, more vibrant color and details enabled by Dell Color Profiles. Learn more. Fun and functional Myriad of modes: Your 2-in-1 is built with four flexible modes—laptop for typing, tablet for drawing or writing, and tent or media modes for easy entertainment. Your power source: With the latest Intel Core processors and DDR4 memory, you have ample power and storage for all your entertainment, projects and more. Super storage: The Inspiron 14 5000 2-in-1 is ultra-reliable, with enough storage to make everything you do fast, smooth and easy. Easy connection: You’re never out of options. A handy, full-size HDMI port lets you connect your 2-in-1 to your TV or a second monitor, while a convenient full-size SD slot lets you upload pictures in a flash. Available with Windows 10 home – get the best combination of Windows features you know and new improvements you’ll love DESIGN INSPIRED BY YOU Every Inspiron is mindfully designed to ensure reliable performance over years of regular use. We’ve rigorously tested our systems to enhance your experience. Heat and cold: Even after exposure to temperatures from as low as -40°C/°F to up to 65°C/149°F, Inspiron keeps performing. Keys and hinges: Our power buttons are tested for 40, 000 presses and our keyboard keys for 5 million clicks without failure. Open, closed, or twisted—Inspiron’s base and lid have been tested tens of thousands of times. Internals: We test internal connectors on components from USB to AC to batteries dozens of times to ensure lasting performance and easy replacement.
9. Dell Inspiron 5481 2-in-1 Laptop, 14.0" HD (1366 x 768) Touchscreen, 8th Gen Intel Core i3-8145U, 4GB DDR4, 128GB Solid State Drive, Windows 10 Home
- 14.0-inch HD (1366 x 768) LED-Backlit Touch Display, Intel UHD Graphics 620
- 8th Generation Intel Core i3-8145U Processor (4MB Cache, up to 3.9 GHz)
- 128GB Solid State Drive, 4GB 1x4GB DDR4 2666MHz
- SD card | USB 3.1 Gen 1 | Security cable slot | Power | HDMI 1.4b | USB 3.1 Gen 1 | USB 3.1 Gen 1 | Universal audio jack
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit English, 0.78" thin, Weight: 3.88lb (1.76kg)
Dell Inspiron Latest 14 inch HD 5000 series 2-in-1 Laptop Computer with Intel Core i3-8145U CPU, 128GB SSD, 4GB RAM, USB 3.1, HDMI, Windows 10
10. Dell Inspiron i7347 13-Inch Convertible Touchscreen Laptop, Intel Core i5 Processor [Discontinued By Manufacturer]
The Inspiron 13 700 Series is the world's most secure 2-in-1 device, combining lightweight business Ultrabook and a detachable 13-inch tablet in one powerful device without compromise. Offering true business productivity, users can work how they want, where they want with all-day battery life and full business-class backlit keyboard, bolstered by the latest generation Intel Core M processors.
Seller provides not written or expressed warranties other than original manufacturer warranty which is activated when you register the equipment.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in the United States on February 9, 2015
Reviewed in the United States on September 14, 2015
This is a hardware defect as it happens when the screen lid is moved such as opening or changing position.Causes thousands of ghost touches for several minutes which makes it useless.
As of Sep 14, 2015 I'm trying to get though to support at Dell but call wait times are huge.I will update this when it's settled one way or the other.
I thought I was being clever by getting from Amazon Warehousedeals for under $300.I can only guess it was returned because of this issue.
I DONT RECOMMEND buying any touch laptop from Dell, but if you do, I'd buy it direct from Dell since Amazon can't do anything after the 30 day return period.There are about 30 amazon reviews that mention this problem.
UPDATE: Oct 8 2015
couple weeks ago, spent 3 hours with Dell.First 1.5 trying to convince them I owned it. Mine came from AZ warehouse deals which means it was returned.PC was registered to someone else.Dell refused to transfer ownership to me unless I supplied the current owner name and address, which, of course, I don't know.Even so Dell finally agreed to diagnose the thing via their software download that allows them to control the device and see the screen.After 1.5 hours they agreed it was broken and they'd send an empty box for me to return it to them for repair, which they did.
Meanwhile, I had contacted AZ to ask if they could provide prior owners info.They said they didn't have it.Then offered to permit a one-time exception return even though it was beyond the normal 30 day return.Quibbled for awhile on wether to send to Dell for repair or to Az to get rid of it.Since so many have reported the ghost touch issue, and that there's no assurance the PC will ever work properly (and that Dell wouldn't transfer ownership), decided to return to Amazon.Did so but then they subtracted a $61 restocking fee, which was not mentioned before. Complained they sold me a broken device, and the refunded the restocking fee too.So, now I'm rid of it with no loss.Thank you, Amazon.
- Don't buy PCs from warehouse deals.There's a reason they were returned.
- Be wary of buying expensive things from warehouse deals that have a warranty from the manufacturer. They may not honor it or there could be a big gap in the warranty period depending on how long the warranty started and you received it.
- Check out your purchase carefully in the Az 30 day return period.Any problem, send it back.
- Dell's customer support primary goal is to get rid of you.Getting them on the phone is impossible.Chat works better, but you have to be forceful or they'll blow you off.
- However, once Dell gets engaged they did a good job.
- Amazon responds well to customer problems, willing to bend the rules.Complain if you have a problem.
Reviewed in the United States on May 1, 2015
Reviewed in the United States on July 30, 2015
Note: the computer was never dropped, mishandled or abused before this problem started.
Apparently I'm not the only one to encounter this problem, so it might be a general quality issue. As it is still usableI'm just going to tolerate the problem until I can buy a new computer.
Reviewed in the United States on June 3, 2017
The computer seems to be very good in the pictures, dell its not my favorite company but I was willing to give it a shot, since the double functionality looked amazing... I was very wrong... I live in Costa Rica, so understand that I needed this product to be on top, and it was for something like 7 months or so... and then... the ghost touch began appearing, everytime that you turn on your computter be sure that it will begin to have a barriage of ghost touches alongside the screen, I use it to do presentations, and its frankly embarrasing, to shut it down and start all over again because there its no way to stop this annoying thing from happening... also, I dont have any heavy duty software besides office, and every time that I turn it on... it takes longer and longer to boot up.... quite simple... this its the worst product I have ever had