Nowadays, there are so many products of data shark rj network tester in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for data shark rj network tester in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings data shark rj network tester which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
644 reviews analysed
1. DataShark PA70025 LAN Cable-Check RJ 45 Network Cable Tester – Test Computer Patch Cords or Installed Cable Runs – Troubleshoot Installation Problems (formerly Greenlee Communications)
- Troubleshoot cause of problems with patch cords or network to identify open, short, or crossed connections
- Verifies proper cabling configuration and good connections
- LED clearly lights for each pin as the unit goes through the test cycle
- Cable test begins automatically once the cable is plugged in and the power button is on
- Kit includes: tester set, patch cords, battery and nylon storage case
TEMPO Communications (formerly Greenlee Communications) is proud to introduce fully upgraded versions of its industry standard tone and probe tracing kits. These kits offer superior tracing for low-Voltage applications such as telephone, data and security alarm wiring. Essential equipment for the internal wiring technician, the TEMPO tone and probe kits provide the ability to check-Voltage on wire pairs as well as generate a tagging tone along the wire, which is then picked up by the tracing probe.
From the Manufacturer
Greenlee Tools 70025 new work tester kit, RJ45. Quickly and easily test your computer patch cords or installed cable runs to verify good connections or to trouble shoot problems. Cable test begins automatically once the cable is plugged in and the power button is on to identify open, short or crossed connections. The LED clearly lights for each individual pin as the unit goes through the test cycle with a choice of slow or fast display speeds. Verifies proper cable configuration and good connections. Troubleshoots cause of problems with patch cords or network to identify opens, shorts or cross-connections. Tests each individual pin to map the cable. This tester may also be used to detect telephone cross-connection schemes with a RJ11 adapter, not included.
2. Optimal Shop Network Cable Tester Test Tool RJ45 RJ11 RJ12 CAT5 CAT6 UTP USB Lan Wire Ethernet
- 100% new network tester, with LED lights and micro-power supply interface.
- Keep your network running smoothly by testing your cables to uncover problematic shorts, open wires, crossing pairs and other wiring mishaps.
- Use for testing your homemade Ethernet patch cables to make sure they are in working order prior to connecting to your devices.Tests RJ45 cables, RJ11 telephone cables and network cables.
- Easy to read LED display indicates problems.Hand-held for portability.
- Requires one 9-volt battery (not included).Battery is advised to change if any weak light appears.Or through the micro-port power work.
3. Cable Tester, VDV Scout Pro 2 Traces and Tests Coax, Data, Telephone Cable with Remotes Klein Tools VDV501-823
- Kit includes: 1 Scout Pro 2 Tester, 1 self-storing remote, 5 LanMap RJ45 Location Remotes, 5 CoaxMap F-connector Location Remotes, 1 coax barrel F adapter, manual and 9V battery
- Includes voltage warning, shield detection, auto power off, low battery indicator and a self-storing remote
- Tests voice (RJ11/12), data (RJ45) and video (F-connector) coax connections
- Utilize the 5 LanMap and 5 CoaxMap Location Remotes to identify cable runs
- Test for open, short, miswire or split-pair faults
4. NetAlly LRAT-1000 LinkRunner AT Copper Ethernet Network Tester
- A handheld Ethernet tester for quick, automated verification of network connectivity and availability
- Tests 10/100/1000 Mbps twisted pair Ethernet links
- AutoTest accurately identifies network problems in 10 seconds
- Features basic cable tests, Ethernet link and switch port identification, PoE, IP ping, TCP port open, 10 reports
- Includes AA battery pack, LinkRunner Manager software
The NetAlly LinkRunner AT Network Auto-Tester is the fastest way to solve network connectivity problems. This rugged, handheld network tester takes the guesswork out of troubleshooting with its complete one-button AutoTest. The AutoTest performs your required set of connectivity tests in 10 seconds, enabling you to accurately and quickly identify and solve network problems.
5. Klein Tools VDV526-052 RJ45 Tester, Continuity Tester, Data Cable Tester, LAN Scout Jr.
- Tests the continuity of twisted pair data wiring (RJ45) connections
- Displays wire map
- Easy to use, compact tool saves time and money on the job
- Dual function button- operates test functions and tone generator
- Large display for easy identification
- Rubber molding for comfort
- Self-storing remote
6. Fluke Networks CIQ-100 Copper Qualification Tester, Qualifies and Troubleshoots Category 5-6A Cabling for 10/100/Gig Ethernet, Coax and VoIP
- Qualifies cabling performance for 10/100/Gig Ethernet, tests and troubleshoots all copper media cabling: Twisted pair (Category 5 6A), coax, and audio
- Includes CableIQ Qualification Tester with detachable wiremap adapter, (2) RJ45/RJ 45 patch cord, USB cable, coax ‘F’ push on adapter, user guide, (4) AA batteries, soft carry case, 1 year warranty
- Advanced troubleshooting features
- length, distance to fault, graphical wire mapping, opens, shorts, power over Ethernet (POE) detection
- Works on live networks to provide Ethernet switch detection and device configuration
- Locate and trace cables with digital toning technology. Requires IntelliTone 200 Digital Probe (included with CIQ KIT)
Fluke Networks CIQ-100 Copper Qualification Tester qualifies and troubleshoots category 5-6A cabling for 10/100/Gig Ethernet, Coax and VoIP. CableIQ qualification tester’s powerful troubleshooting capability and intuitive interface enable your front-line technicians to identify and troubleshoot a wider range of problems within your infrastructure.
7. Fluke Networks 19800009 TS19 Telephone Test Set with Angled Bed-of-Nails Clips
Ts19 test set with abn.
From the Manufacturer
Fluke Networks offers the most comprehensive line of telephone test sets to meet the voice and data demands of telecommunications technicians. The Fluke Networks 19800009 TS19 Test Set, often called a “butt-in,” is a self-contained, line-powered, portable handset used by installers, repair technicians, and other authorized personnel for line testing and temporary communications. The TS19 Telephone provides both DTMF (Touch Tone) and dial pulse output. The TS19 also has last number redial, dual monitor impedance, an electronic ringer (on/off), and field replaceable line cords and belt clips. The line cord features angled bed-of-nails clips which allow easy access to individual wires and the RJ11 connector is ideal for use on telephone jacks. The Fluke Networks 19800009 TS19 Test Set with ABN is covered by a limited warranty.
8. Klein Tools VDV001819 VDV Tool Set has Crimpers, Scout Pro 2 Cable Tester, Snips, Punchdown Tool, Carry Case, Apprentice Tool Set, 6-Piece
- All the essential tools for the VDV professional
- Versatile Scout Pro 2 Tester locates and tests coax, data and telephone cables
- Ratcheting Modular Crimper cuts, strips and crimps Twisted Pair, Ethernet, RJ45 voice and data cables
- Multi-Connector Crimper crimps compression F, BNC, and RCA connectors to inside (premises) coaxial cable: Mini-coax, RG58, RG59, RG6, RG62, and RG6QS
- Snip features high carbon steel blades to maintain blade durability and sharpness
This six-piece Cable Installation and Tester set includes a Free-Fall Snip, Coax Cable Radial Stripper, an Impact Punchdown Tool, a multi-connector Compression Crimper plus a Ratcheting Modular Crimper/Stripper. The Scout Pro 2 Tester includes the remotes to test voice (RJ11/12), data (RJ45) and video (F-connector) coax connections. Includes a carrying case. Includes six essential Voice/Data/Video tools. Snip, Cable Stripper, Punchdown Tool, two Crimpers and one Tester. Carrying case for tester and remotes. Cable Stripper features exclusive sliding cable stop pre-measures cable for fast, accurate and repeatable strips. Punchdown Tool terminates cable in a variety of cross-connect panels, blocks and keystone jacks. See the individual sku for instructions on use. For more than 160 years, Klein Tools has manufactured premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools that deliver the performance, durability and precision needed to get the job done right. Our family of engineers, workers and craftsman continue to put six generations of expertise into every tool we create by using only the highest quality materials, superior workmanship, and keeping manufacturing as close to home as we can. Klein isn’t just the name of our company, it’s also our family name. And since we’re an American company that’s family-owned and family-run, you know you can count on us to be here tomorrow. Klein Tools doesn’t just make great products, we make great products that stand up to the demands of the professionals who use them every day … Since 1857.
9. Fluke Networks MS-POE-KIT MicroScanner Copper Cable Verifier & PoE tester for RJ-45 Category 5-6A Ethernet Cables, Includes IntelliTone Pro 200 & Remote ID Kit
- Complete kit for copper cabling and PoE verification and troubleshooting, with IntelliTone Pro 200 Probe, for Power over Ethernet devices such as VOIP phones, cameras, lighting, 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax, detects voltages from active 802.3at/af/bt, negotiates and solicits PoE/UPOE, PoH from active sources, shows maximum class of power and voltage available to 90 Watts
- Includes MicroScanner POE (Power over Ethernet) cable verifier with detachable wiremap adapter, remote identifiers #2-7, IntelliTone Pro 200 Probe, RJ45 cord and adapters, magnetic strap, deluxe duffle bag, test kit pouch, (2) AA and (1) 9V alkaline batteries, user guide, 1 year warranty on testers
- Oversized backlit LCD screen displays clear results in bright light or complete dark with intuitive icons, supports Class 1 to 8 PoE, detects network switch speed capabilities up to 10G Ethernet, cable length, wiremap, cable ID, and distance to fault, detects POTS
- Test voice/data/video cables with integrated RJ45 which support low voltage testing with no need for adapters, ensures high quality installations and quick troubleshooting in active network environment, measures length (460 meter or 1500 feet with resolution to 0.3 meter or 1 foot), wiremap to TIA 568A/B standards, included remote ID locators
- Rugged and ergonomic easy grip rubber design with strong magnetic strap, locates virtually any cable or wire pair with IntelliTone digital and analog toning, probe included
Microscanner PoE cuts through the confusion of your PoE installation by providing swift and simple PoE verification. The tester displays the available PoE class (0-8) from 802.3at, .3af and .3bt devices, and voltage from passive PoE sources. Available services (up to 10G), cable length, wiremap, cable ID, Intellitone toning, and distance to fault are also provided. Kit includes IntelliTone Pro 200 Probe and Remote ID Kit.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Data Shark Rj Network Tester for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!