Finding your suitable readers for apple m.2 ssd is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for apple m.2 ssd including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
533 reviews analysed
1. Sintech NGFF M.2 nVME SSD Adapter Card for Upgrade MacBook Air(2013-2016 Year) and MacBook PRO(Late 2013-2015 Year)
- Notice: Pls read below description if it can’t work for you. There is hibernation for all 2013-2014 Macs,you can set it to resolve this problem as guider in attached photo.
- Support Adata NVMe SSD : SX6000, SX7000, SX8200, SX8200 Pro etc,Corsair : MP500, MP510,Crucial : P1,HP: ex920, ex950
- Support Intel NVMe SSD : 600p, 660p, 760p,Toshiba XG3-XG4-XG5-XG5p-XG6 line,Samsung: 960 Evo, 960 Pro, 970 Evo, 970 Pro,WD:v1, v2 and v3,MyDigital: SBX – BPX
- NOT Support: Samsung 970 Evo Plus,PM981,950 Pro
- Important Notice: It can’t support recovering from internet,important to prepare bootable USB disk driver(M.2 PCIe has no OS systerm inside,it must be erased first),if you don’t know how to do this, you can ask for help.
2. Feather M13 Turbo SSD (2TB) with Tools, macOS – m.2 NVMe PCIe Drive Upgrade for Apple MacBook Pro 2013-2015, MacBook Air 2013-2017, iMac 2013-2017
- [Maximum Performance] Using the latest in PCIe NVMe interface technology, reach speeds of up to 3100 MB/s read and 2700 MB/s write with virtually no speed drop offs regardless of capacity used. Up to twice the speeds of the original drive.
- [Innovative Technology] Whether you are a gamer, creator, or a student, our drives are designed for the highest deliverable speeds at optimal temperatures. Keeping the Mac you love running faster, longer, and cooler than before.
- [Everything You Need] Pre-loaded with macOS High Sierra, this is the only drive on the market with all the tools and instructions needed to quickly and easily install your new drive and safely transfer your data without having to visit a repair shop, buy more tools, or follow complex online instructions. You can also upgrade to your macOS of choice after the initial installation.
- [Peace of Mind] 3-year limited warranty and help from real people. For any problem, big or small, our team is available to get your machine back up and running. As with any SSD upgrade, there might be some challenges, but we’re here to help.
- [Compatibility] Our drives support Macbooks, Macs, and iMacs from 2010-2019. Please match your device’s EMC to the compatibility chart in the description below to see if this drive is the right fit for you.
3. Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 500GB – M.2 NVMe Interface Internal Solid State Drive with V-NAND Technology (MZ-V7S500B/AM)
- INNOVATIVE V-NAND TECHNOLOGY: Powered by Samsung V-NAND Technology, the 970 EVO Plus SSD’s NVMe interface (PCIe Gen 3.0 x4 NVMe 1.3) offers enhanced bandwidth, low latency, and power efficiency ideal for tech enthusiasts, high end gamers, and 4K & 3D content designers
- BREAKTHROUGH READ WRITE SPEEDS: Sequential read and write performance levels of up to 3,500MB/s and 3,300MB/s, respectively
- Random Read (4KB, QD32): Up to 600,000 IOPS Random Read
- PERFORMANCE OPTIMIZATION AND DATA SECURITY: Seamless cloning and file transfers with Samsung Magician Software, the ideal SSD management solution for performance optimization and data security with automatic firmware updates
- SUPERIOR HEAT DISSIPATION: Samsung’s Dynamic Thermal Guard automatically monitors and maintains optimal operating temperatures to minimize performance drops
- 5-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY: 5-year limited warranty or 600 TBW (Terabytes Written)
For intensive workloads on PCs and workstations, the Samsung 970 EVO Plus delivers ultimate performance powered by Samsung’s NVMe SSD leadership. The ultimate in performance, the 970 EVO Plus is upgraded to be faster than the 970 EVO. It maximizes the potential of NVMe bandwidth for unbeatable computing that meets the needs of the most demanding tech enthusiasts and professionals. For performance that puts you in command, the 970 EVO Plus combines the next-gen PCIe Gen 3.0 x4 NVMe interface with the latest V-NAND technology to achieve fearless read/write speeds up to 3,500/3,300MB/s, up to 53% faster than the 970 EVO. Samsung’s advanced nickel-coated controller and heat spreader on the 970 EVO Plus Solid State Drive enable superior heat dissipation. The Dynamic Thermal Guard automatically monitors and maintains optimal operating temperatures to minimize performance drops. Advanced drive management made simple, Samsung Magician software will help you keep an eye on your drive. A suite of user-friendly tools helps keep your drive up to date, monitor drive health and speed, and even boost performance.
4. WD Blue SN550 1TB NVMe Internal SSD – Gen3 x4 PCIe 8Gb/s, M.2 2280, 3D NAND, Up to 2,400 MB/s – WDS100T2B0C
Put NVMe power at the heart of your PC for lightning-fast, ultra-responsive performance. The WD Blue SN550 NVMe SSD can deliver over 4 times the speed of our best SATA SSDs. Whether you’re working, creating, casual gaming or processing large amounts of data, take advantage of this powerful internal drive’s high speeds to do more, Faster. Available in capacities up to 1TB* in an affordable M.2 2280 form factor, there’s no time Like now to make the change to NVMe. | *1gb = 1 billion bytes and 1TB = one trillion bytes. Actual user capacity may be less, depending on operating environment.
5. ASUS ROG STRIX Arion Aluminum Alloy M.2 NVMe SSD External Portable Enclosure Case Adapter, USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C (10 Gbps), USB-C to C and USB-C to A Cables, Fits PCIe 2280/2260/2242/2230 M Key/B+M Key
- USB Type-C 3 2 Gen 2 for transfer speeds up to 10 Gbps
- Supports M 2 PCIe NVM Express SSDs with 2230/2242/2260/2280 form factor M 2 NVMe SSD not included
- Two Cables Included – 1x USB Type-C cable 1x USB Type-C to USB Type-A cable
- Aluminum Alloy ROG Case with thermal pads pulls heat away from M 2 drives
- ASUS Aura Sync RGB lighting features a nearly endless spectrum of colors with the ability to synchronize effects across an ever-expanding ecosystem of Aura Sync enabled products
The ASUS ROG Strix Arion M 2 PCIe NVM Express SSD enclosure supports 2230/2242/2260/2280 form factor drives with data transfer speeds up-to 10 Gbps The screwdriver-free design provides easy installation while the included thermal pads and customized ROG aluminum case dissipate heat from your M 2 drive keeping Arion cool under pressure
6. Feather M13-S SSD (1TB) and Tools, macOS – m.2 NVMe PCIe Drive Upgrade for Apple MacBook Pro 2013-2015, MacBook Air 2013-2017, iMac 2013-2017
- [BUILT FOR HOW YOU USE YOUR MAC] Our M13-S series brings up to 1800 MB/s Read and 1100 MB/s write in all compatible devices, upgrading beyond your Mac’s original SSD. Check our M13 Turbo series for up to 3100 Read / 2500 Write and better mixed/daily use performance
- [REVIVE, UPGRADE, PERFORM] Feather helps you bring a tired Mac back to life or upgrade beyond the manufacturer’s standard SSD for even better daily use. Feather saves you money by adding years of improved capacity and performance to your Mac’s useful life
- [EVERYTHING IN ONE PURCHASE] Feather is the only Apple SSD upgrade on the market that saves you time by shipping pre-loaded with High Sierra macOS and with the perfect adapter, pentalobe and torx screwdrivers, an installation guide, our online FAQ, and full email and phone support from a real, live person. You can upgrade the macOS past High Sierra after installation to the best macOS for you. It’s everything you need, in one purchase
- [CHECK YOUR EMC FOR COMPATIBILITY] Each Feather model only works with certain EMC numbers. Be sure to double-check the Compatibility Chart in the Listing Images, the Product Description below, or our Amazon Store to confirm that Feather M13-S works for your device. The EMC number on your device’s bottom panel or in the battery compartment is the best way to match
- [A FEATHER FOR EVERY MAC] Is M13 not compatible with your device? Check our Compatibility Chart to find the right Feather for you. We support models from 2010 to 2019 including MacBook Air and Pro, Mac Mini, iMac, and Mac Pro. Bought the wrong Feather? We’re happy to swap it for you.
7. WD Blue 3D NAND 1TB Internal PC SSD – SATA III 6 Gb/s, M.2 2280, Up to 560 MB/s – WDS100T2B0B
- 3D NAND SATA SSD for capacities up to 4TB with enhanced reliability
- As used for storage capacity, one terabyte (TB) = one trillion bytes. Total accessible capacity varies depending on operating environment
- Sequential read speeds up to 560MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 530MB/seconds
- As used for transfer rate or interface, megabyte per second (MB/s) = one million bytes per second and gigabit per second (Gb/s) = one billion bits per second
- An industry leading 1.75M hrs mean time to failure (MTTF) and up to 500 TBs written (TBW) for enhanced reliability
- MTTF based on internal testing using Telcordia stress part testing
- TBW calculated using Jedec client workload (JESD219).Slumber (mW):56
- WD F.I.T. Lab certification for compatibility with a wide range of computers
- 5 year manufacturer’s limited warranty
The WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSD utilizes 3D NAND technology for capacities up to 2TB with enhanced reliability. Featuring an active power draw up to 25% lower than previous generations of WD Blue SSDs, you’re able to work longer before recharging your laptop, while sequential read speeds up to 560MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 530MB/s give the speed you want for your most demanding computing applications. Combined with the free, downloadable WD SSD Dashboard software and a 5-year limited warranty, you can confidently upgrade your system to the WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSD. | As used for storage capacity, one terabyte (TB) = one trillion bytes. Total accessible capacity varies depending on operating environment. | Active power draws are up to 25% lower during sequential reads than previous generations of WD Blue SSD at the 500GB capacity point. | As used for transfer rate or interface, megabyte per second (MB/s) = one million bytes per second and gigabit per second (Gb/s) = one billion bits per second.
8. Sabrent 1TB Rocket NVMe 4.0 Gen4 PCIe M.2 Internal SSD Extreme Performance Solid State Drive (SB-ROCKET-NVMe4-1TB)
- NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4 x4 Interface. PCIe 4.0 Compliant / NVMe 1.3 Compliant.
- Power Management Support for APST / ASPM / L1.2.
- Supports SMART and TRIM commands. Supports ONFi 2.3, ONFi 3.0, ONFi 3.2 and ONFi 4.0 interface.
- Advanced Wear Leveling, Bad Block Management, Error Correction Code, and Over-Provision.
- All Sabrent SSDs come with FREE Sabrent Acronis True Image for Sabrent Software for easy Cloning. For those who require a specific sector size to clone their existing SSDs: A newly released Sabrent utility enables users to re-format the Rocket drive and choose the sector size of their liking, either 512-bytes or 4K bytes.
The Sabrent 1TB Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0 M.2 2280 Internal SSD Extreme Performance Solid State Drive (SB-ROCKET-NVMe4-1TB) delivers all the advantages of flash disk technology with PCIe Gen4.0 x4 interface.
Based on Toshiba’s BiCS4 96L TLC NAND Flash memory, its performance speeds can reach up to 5000 MB/s (read) and 4400 MB/s (write) when using a PCIe Gen4 motherboard. Using a PCIe Gen3 Motherboard Speeds will reach up to 3400 MB/s (read) and 3000 MB/s (write). Power consumption is much lower than traditional hard drives, making it the best embedded solution for new systems.
The Sabrent 1TB Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0 M.2 2280 Internal SSD was designed using PCIe 4.0 which allows for speeds of up to 5000 MB/s (read) and 4400 MB/s (write), significantly faster than PCIe 3.0.
Note: In order to take advantage of these speeds, a PCIe Gen4 motherboard is REQUIRED. Otherwise it will be at pcie gen 3 speed at max of 3500MB/s. When installing any NVMe PCIe 4.0 SSD directly onto a PCIe Gen4 Motherboard a Heatsink is required to dissipate the heat generated by the drives extreme speed levels to avoid thermal throttling and maximize performance.
The Sabrent 1TB Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0 M.2 2280 Internal SSD is backward compatible with PCIe 3.0. Using a Gen 3 PCIe motherboard will enable the user to reach speeds of up to 3400 MB/s (read) and 3000 MB/s (write).
•NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4 x4 Interface.
•PCIe 4.0 Compliant / NVMe 1.3 Compliant.
•Power Management Support for APST / ASPM / L1.2.
•Supports SMART and TRIM commands.
•Supports ONFi 2.3, ONFi 3.0, ONFi 3.2 and ONFi 4.0 interface.
•Advanced Wear Leveling, Bad Block Management, Error Correction Code, and Over-Provision.
•1TB Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0 M.2 2280 SSD.
9. StarTech.com Dual M.2 PCIe SSD Adapter Card – x8 / x16 Dual NVMe or AHCI M.2 SSD to PCI Express 3.0 – M.2 NGFF PCIe (M-Key) Compatible – Supports 2242, 2260, 2280 – RAID & JBOD – Mac & PC (PEX8M2E2)
- HIGH PERFORMANCE: Install 2 PCIe 3.0 M.2 SSDs (NVMe or AHCI) into your workstation or server for read/write speeds up to 3GB/s and 2.8GB/s for single-drives or 2.4GB/s and 1.42GB/s (per drive) for 2
- WIDE COMPATIBILITY: Dual M.2 PCIe SSD adapter card was extensively tested to ensure compatibility w/ Samsung 970 evo, 950 Pro, SM951, & other 2242, 2260, 2280mm PCIe M-Key M.2 NGFF SSDs (NVMe or AHCI)
- BACKWARD COMPATIBILITY: Compatible w/ PCIe 1.0 & 2.0 and x8 or x16 slots, PCIe bifurcation is not required. Works with all workstation and server OS’s such as Windows, Linux, and macOS incl. legacy
- RAID FUNCTIONALITY: M.2 PCI Express adapter lets you use SSDs individually or in a storage pool using OS or 3rd party RAID software & supports RAID 0, 1, SPAN, JBOD for tiered/hybrid storage
- VENTED DUAL-PROFILE BRACKETS: Pre-installed full profile bracket with low-profile (half-height) bracket in box & vented design for better cooling, avoiding drive throttling and improving reliability
This Dual M 2 PCIe SSD adapter lets you add two high performance enterprise-class PCIe 3 0 M 2 SSDs (NVMe and AHCI) into the PCIe 8-lane or larger slot of your desktop workstation or server
Boost System Performance
The expansion card lets you take full advantage of the fast performance and compact size of PCIe M 2 internal solid-state drives With the M 2 PCI e based drives in place the adapter increases your storage capacity and gives your computer a speed boost enhancing data transfer rates
Access Two Drives Simultaneously
The dual M 2 to PCIe expansion card employs a high-speed ASM2824 switch allowing you to access two drives at the same time or individually Or you can utilize software RAID to build a RAID array to add redundancy or enhance system performance Since the adapter card does not rely on PCIe bifurcation it can easily be integrated into all systems new and legacy
The adapter connects to your computer motherboard to support two PCIe M 2 SSDs through a x8 PCIe expansion slot The adapter is compatible with PCIe 3 0 motherboards and is backward compatible with PCIe 2 0 and PCIe 1 0 It supports PCIe 3 0 NVMe and PCIe-AHCI M 2 SSDs including 2242 2260 and 2280 drives supporting the most common drive sizes 42 60 and 80 mm lengths
Easy to Install
The PCI express M 2 NGFF comes with a full- and low-profile brackets for installation in small form-factor computers The brackets are also vented to increase air flow to assist with heat dissipation
The PEX8M2E2 is backed by a StarTech 2-year and free lifetime technical support
10. SoNNeT Fusion SSD M.2 4×4 PCIe Card
- Adds ultra-fast SSDs to your system – Offers four M.2 NVME SSDs (sold separately) in your computer’s x16 PCIe slot or Thunderbolt expansion chassis
- High performance PCIe interface – PCI Express 3.0 x16 host bus interface for high performance applications
- Outstanding performance – simultaneous data transfer speeds up to 12,000 MB / s (3)
- Great way to add up to 8TB of M.2 SSD storage to computers with Thunderbolt – Perfect for use in Sonnets Echo Express III-D, Echo Express III-R, xMac Mini Server, xMac Pro Server and Thunderbolt expansion systems
- RAID support – Supports MacOS and Windows RA
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Apple M2 Ssd for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!