Nowadays, there are so many products of acer 15.6″ chromebook in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for acer 15.6″ chromebook in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings acer 15.6″ chromebook which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
688 reviews analysed
1. Acer Chromebook 315 15.6" HD Intel N4000 4GB RAM 32GB eMMC Webcam BT Chrome OS + Protective Sleeve
Be dialed in—all the time, everywhere and anywhere—with the Acer Chromebook 315. Recognized as the perfect multi-media companion, this special machine is super thin, extra light and delivers unmatched value in today’s fast-paced, technology-driven world. It features an impressive HDR camera, fast wireless connectivity and a long-lasting battery life, so you can run your favorite Google apps or access your photos, videos, music and documents—all day long. 15.6″ HD ComfyView LED Display (1366 x 768) Intel Celeron N4000 (1.10 GHz – 2.60 GHz) Intel UHD Graphics 600 4GB LPDDR4 32GB eMMC WiFi 802.11 ac and Bluetooth 5.0 HD Webcam with dual speakers Memory Card Reader 2 x USB 3.1 | 2 x USB-C Chrome OS Included Protective Sleeve
2. 2018 Newest Acer CB3-532 15.6" HD Chromebook with 3x Faster WiFi, Intel Dual-Core Celeron N3060 up to 2.48GHz, 2GB RAM, 16GB SSD, HDMI, USB 3.0, Webcam, 12-Hours Battery, Chrome OS
- This chromebook is 15.6 inch notouch screen
- Intel HD Graphics 400 with shared graphics memory
- Intel Celeron Dual-Core N3060 1.6 GHz, Up to 2.48GHz
- 2GB DDR3L 1600 MHz
- 16GB eMMC Flash Memory, No Optical drive
- SD card reader
- 1 x USB 2.0
- 1 x USB 3.0
- 1 x HDMI
- 1 x Headphone output/Microphone input combo . Bluetooth4.0, 802.11ac, HD Webcam
- Chrome OS, Only 2.76 lb, Color: White
Google Chrome OS 11.6″ multitouch screen for hands-on control. Typical 1366 x 768 HD resolution. IPS technology for wide viewing angles. Energy-efficient LED backlight. Intel Celeron processor N3060 Entry-level dual-core processor for general e-mail, Internet and productivity tasks. 2GB system memory for basic multitasking 16GB eMMC flash memory. This ultracompact memory system is ideal for mobile devices and applications, providing enhanced storage capabilities, streamlined data management, quick boot-up times and support for high-definition video playback. Intel HD Graphics 400 Weighs 2.76 lbs. and measures 0.8″ thin Ultraportable design, featuring a smaller screen size and omitting the DVD/CD drive to achieve the compact form factor. 3-cell lithium ion battery. The Corning Gorilla glass display resists scratches and withstands minor impact damage. Bluetooth interface syncs with compatible devices 1 USB 3.0 port maximizes the latest high-speed devices. Also includes 1 USB 2.0 port to connect more accessories and peripherals. The USB 3.0 port is backward-compatible with USB 2.0 devices (at 2.0 speeds). HDMI output expands your viewing options Built-in media reader for simple photo transferSupports SD memory card formats. Next-Gen Intel Wireless-AC connectivity (2×2, 867 Mbps)Connect to a Wireless-AC router for nearly 6x the speed, more capacity and wider coverage than Wireless-N (150 Mbps). Backward-compatible with other Wi-Fi networks and hotspots. Built-in HD webcam with microphone Additional ports Headphone/microphone combo jack. Note: This Chromebook does not include a built-in DVD/CD drive.
3. Acer Chromebook 15.6" IPS Touchscreen Full HD Intel Celeron N3350 1.10 GHz 4GB LPDDR4 32GB Flash Memory HDR Webcam Chrome OS
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen IPS LED-backlit Multi-Touch Display
- Intel HD Graphics 400
- Intel Celeron Processor N3350 1.1 GHz, Up to 2.4GHz
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM, 32gb eMMC Flash Memory
- 2 – USB Type-C ports USB 3.1 Gen 1 (up to 5 Gbps) DisplayPort over USB Type-C 2 – USB 3.0 Ports
- 1 x Headphone output/Microphone input combo . Bluetooth4.0, 802.11ac, HD Webcam
- Chrome OS, Only 2.76 lb, Color: Plantinum Gray
Google Chrome OS
15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen IPS LED-backlit Multi-Touch Display.
Intel Celeron Processor N3350 @ 1.10GHz (2 Core, 2M Cache, up to 2.4GHz)
4GB system memory for basic multitasking
32GB eMMC flash memory
Built-in cloud support
Intel HD Graphics 400
Bluetooth 4.2 interface syncs with compatible devices
2 – USB Type-C ports USB 3.1 Gen 1 (up to 5 Gbps) DisplayPort over USB Type-C 2 – USB 3.0 Ports
Next-Gen Intel Wireless-AC connectivity: Connect to a Wireless-AC router for nearly 3x the speed, more capacity and wider coverage than Wireless-N. Backward-compatible with all other Wi-Fi networks and hotspots.
Built-in HD webcam with microphone
Built-in virus protection and Google products
Note: This Chromebook does not include a built-in DVD/CD drive.
4. Acer Chromebook 15 CB315-1HT-C4RY, Intel Celeron N3350, 15.6″ Full HD Touch Display, 4GB LPDDR4, 32GB eMMC, 802.11ac WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, Google Chrome
- Chromebook runs on Chrome OS – an operating system by Google that is built for the way we live today It comes with built-in virus protection updates automatically boots up in seconds and continues to stay fast over time (Internet connection is required)
- All the Google apps you know and love come standard on every Chromebook which means you can edit download and convert Microsoft Office files in Google Docs Sheets and Slides
- With the Google Play Store you can access a rich library of apps games music movies TV books magazines and more all from your Chromebook
- Chromebooks come with built-in storage for offline access to your most important files and an additional 100GB of Google Drive space to ensure that all of your files are backed up automatically
- Intel Celeron N3350 15 6” Full HD IPS Touch Display 4GB Memory 32GB eMMC and Up to 13-hour Battery Life
Acer Chromebook 15 CB315-1HT-C4RY comes with these high level specs Intel Celeron N3350 Dual-Core Processor 1 1GHz with Intel Burst Technology up to 2 4GHz Google Chrome Operating System 15 6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit IPS display Multi-touch screen supporting 10 point touch Intel HD Graphics 4GB LPDDR4 SDRAM Memory 32GB eMMC 802 11ac WiFi featuring 2×2 MIMO technology (Dual-Band 2 4GHz and 5GHz) Bluetooth 4 2 HD Webcam (1280 x 720) supports High Dynamic Range (HDR) 2 – USB Type-C ports USB 3 1 Gen 1 (up to 5 Gbps) DisplayPort over USB Type-C 2 – USB 3 0 Ports Lithium-Ion Battery Up to 13-hours Battery Life 3 97 lbs | 1 8 kg (system unit only) (NX H09AA 002)
5. Newest Acer Chromebook 315 Flagship 15.6" FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS Touchscreen Laptop, Intel Celeron N4020, 4GB DDR4, 64GB eMMC, 802.11ac, Bluetooth, USB Type-C, Chrome OS + 32GB ABYS MicroSD Card
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) 1080p IPS LED Backlight Touchscreen, Intel Celeron N4020 Processor, Dual-core. With Intel UHD 600 Graphics.
- RAM is upgraded to 4GB DDR4 memory for multitasking Adequate high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once.
- Hard Drive is upgraded to 64GB eMMC provides massive storage space for huge files, so that you can store important digital data and work your way through it with ease. Enhance the overall performance of the laptop for business, student, daily usage.
- All the Google apps you know and love come standard on every Chromebook, which means you can edit, download, and convert Microsoft Office files in Google Docs, Sheets and Slides.
- Chromebook runs on Chrome OS – an operating system by Google that is built for the way we live today. It comes with built-in virus protection, updates automatically, boots up in seconds and continues to stay fast over time. (Internet connection is required). Bundle with 32GB MicroSD Card. Thin and light Laptop for work, school, and play.
This is a very decent Chromebook
The advantage of a Chromebook over a Windows PC is the operating system is far lighter. The Celeron N4020 and 4GB of LPDDR4 should be plenty to keep this feeling relative zippy. The 1080p Touchscreen is also nice for a budget chromebook.
6. Acer 15.6inch Chromebook-Intel Celeron N4000 Processor, 4GB RAM, 32GB SSD, Intel UHD Graphics, Numeric Keypad, WiFi, Bluetooth, Chrome OS-(Renewed)
- Open/Edit MS Office Files Using Free Embedded Quick Office Editor or Google Docs for Free
- 15. 6″ HD LED Backlit Display (1366×768) with Comfyview Technology, 4GB LPDDR4 SDRAM, 32GB eMMC SSD
- Intel Dual-Core Celeron N4000 Processor (Up to 2.60GHz, 4MB Cache), Intel UHD Graphics
- IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, Micro SD Card Reader, Integrated Stereo Speakers and Microphone, NO Optical Drive
- Full-size keyboard with Numeric keypad, 2x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A, 1x USB Type-C port, 1x Headphone/microphone Combo Jack, Google Chrome OS,
7. Acer Chromebook 15.6" IPS Full HD Intel Celeron N3350 1.10 GHz 4GB LPDDR4 32GB Flash Memory HDR Webcam Chrome OS
Chromebook is a computer for the way the modern world works, with thousands of apps, built-in virus protection and cloud backups. It is secure, fast, up-to-date, versatile and simple.
8. Acer Chromebook 715 CB715-1W-59YQ 15.6" Chromebook 1920 x 1080 Core i5-8250U 16GB RAM 64GB Flash Memory Model NX.HB2AA.003
- Matte 15.6″ (1920 x1080)
- Intel Core i5-8250U Processor
- Chrome OS
- 16GB LPDDR4
- integrated Intel UHD Graphics 620
- 802.11ac MIMO 2×2 WLAN, Bluetooth 4.2, Webcam
- 6 MB Smart Cache, 1.6 GHz with Turbo Boost up to 3.4 GHz, DDR4 or LPDDR3, 15 W
- Made in China
- Package Dimensions : 10.0 L x 1.0 H x 14.0 W (inches)
Matte 15.6″ (1920 x1080); Intel Core i5-8250U Processor; Chrome OS; 16GB LPDDR4; 32MMC; integrated Intel UHD Graphics 620; 802.11AC MIMO 2×2 WLAN, Bluetooth 4.2, Webcam; 6 MB Smart Cache, 1.6 GHz with Turbo Boost up to 3.4 GHz, DDR4 or LPDDR3, 15 W;.
9. Acer Chromebook 311 CB311-9H-C12A, Intel Celeron N4000, 11.6" HD, 4GB LPDDR4, 32GB eMMC, Gigabit WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0
- Chromebook runs on chrome OS – an operating system by Google that is built for the way we live today. It comes with built-in virus protection, updates automatically*, boots up in seconds and continues to stay fast over time. (*Internet connection is required).
- All the Google apps you know and love come standard on every Chromebook, which means you can edit, download, and convert Microsoft Office files in Google Docs, Sheets and slides.
- Get access to more than 2 million Android apps from Google Play to learn and do more.
- Chromebooks come with built-in storage for offline access to your most important files and an additional 100GB of Google Drive space to ensure that all of your files are backed up automatically.
- CB311-9H-C12A comes with 11.6” HD Display, Intel Celeron N4000, 4GB LPDDR4 Memory, 32GB eMMC, Google Chrome, up to 10-hours Battery Life
Acer Chromebook 311 CB311-9H-C12A comes with these high level specs: Intel Celeron N4000 Dual-Core Processor 1.1GHz with Intel Burst Technology up to 2.6GHz, Google Chrome Operating System, 11.6″ Hd Widescreen ComfyView LED-backlit display, Intel UHD Graphics, 4GB LPDDR4 SD RAM Memory, 32GB eMMC, Intel Wireless-AC 9560 802.11AC Gigabit Wi-Fi which can deliver up to 1.73Gbps throughput when using 160MHz channels (Dual-Band 2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, HD Webcam (1280 x 720) Degree wide angle lens supporting High Dynamic Range (HDR), 2 – USB Type-C ports USB 3.1 Gen 1 (up to 5 Gbps) DisplayPort over USB Type-C & USB charging, 2 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports, lithium ion battery, up to 10-hours Battery Life, 2.34 lbs. | 1.06 kg (system unit only) (NX.Hkfaa.001)
10. Acer CB315-3H-C5JS 15.6″ Intel Celeron N4020 4GB LPDDR4 32GB eMMC Chrome OS Chromebook
Acer CB315-3H-C5JS,Intel Celeron N4020,ChromeOS,4GB LPDDR4,microSD,(4MB L2 cache, 1.10GHz,up to 2.80GHz burst frequency)32GB,Matte 15.6in(1366 x 768)IPS,Integrated Intel UHD Graphics 600,TPM, Kensington lock slot,1YR eligible for the same service upgrades
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Acer 156 Chromebook for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!