Nowadays, there are so many products of acer 14 inch hard cover in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for acer 14 inch hard cover in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings acer 14 inch hard cover which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
936 reviews analysed
1. Acer Chromebook Aluminum 14 Inch Cb3 431 C0ak
- Google Chrome Operating System.Up to 12-hours Battery Life
- Pointing Device Type:-TouchPad
- Intel Celeron N3160 Quad-Core Processor 1.6GHz with Intel Burst Technology up to 2.24GHz
- 4GB LPDDR3 Onboard Memory, 32GB Internal Storage
- 14″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) resolution, Widescreen IPS LED-backlit Display
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of Acer 14 Inch Hard Cover, Acer Chromebook Aluminum 14 Inch Cb3 431 C0ak would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Acer Chromebook Aluminum 14 Inch Cb3 431 C0ak was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Acer Chromebook Aluminum 14 Inch Cb3 431 C0ak would be the Best Acer 14 Inch Hard Cover for Money.
- I bought this chromebook 3 years ago and the quality and experience has been excellent.
- Other than that i am extremely happy with the fast startup and battery life that chromebooks are known for, great product.
- The build quality is absolutely amazing and way above my expectations for a ~$250 laptop and the 1080p screen is gorgeous.
- Turns on fast, picture quality is great.
- The price was great for what i got.
- Edit: i see the price went up by about 100 bucks.
- It’s really fast and can do anything i want it to.
- The aluminum case feels and holds up so much better than many of the other chromebooks that come in cheap, easy to crack plastic.
- Excellent value at $150 all metel case but support/updates end in about 18 months
- You are only getting 32gb of storage while many newer competitors come with 64gb (though w/o the great screen or build quality)… Read More
- Quality comes at a price here and that is the weight, it is marginally heavier then most of its competitors.
- Great computer with a full size keyboard. Bought for a college student who loves it. Light weight, fast and easy to use.
- Just an All around wonderful chrombookMy chrombook
2. Acer A515 55 56Vk I5 1035G1 Fingerprint Keyboard
- Windows 10 Home
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED backlit IPS Display | Intel UHD Graphics
- 1 – USB 3.1 (Type-C) Gen 1 port (up to 5 Gbps), 2 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port (one with Power-off Charging), 1 – USB 2.0 Port & 1 – HDMI Port with HDCP Support
- 10th Generation Intel Core i5-1035G1 Processor (Up to 3.6GHz)| 8GB DDR4 Memory | 256GB NVMe SSD
- Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802.11ax | Backlit Keyboard | Fingerprint Reader | HD Webcam | Up to 8 Hours Battery Life
Acer Aspire 5 A515-55-56VK comes with these high level specs: 10th Generation Intel Core i5-1035G1 Processor 1.0GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 3.6GHz (6MB Smart cache), Windows 10 Home, 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit IPS Display, Intel UHD Graphics, 8GB DDR4 Memory, 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD, 1 – Available Hard Drive Bay, True Harmony Gen 2 Technology, Two Built-in Stereo Speakers, Acer Purified.Voice Technology with Two Built-in Microphones, Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802.11ax Dual-Band 2.4GHz and 5GHz featuring 2×2 MU-MIMO technology (Max Speed up to 2.4Gbps), 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 port), Bluetooth 5.0, Back-lit Keyboard, Acer Fingerprint Reader supporting Windows Hello, HD Webcam (1280 x 720), 1 – USB 3.1 (Type-C) Gen 1 port (up to 5 Gbps), 2 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port (one with Power-off Charging), 1 – USB 2.0 Port, 1 – HDMI Port with HDCP support, Lithium-Ion Battery, Up to 8-hours Battery Life, 3.97 lbs. 1.8 kg (system unit only) (NX.HSPAA.004)
3. Acer Display Graphics Keyboard A515 43 R19l
- 802.11ac WiFi | Backlit Keyboard | Up to 7.5 Hours Battery Life
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED backlit IPS Display | AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics
- 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port, 2 USB 2.0 Ports & 1 HDMI Port with HDCP support
- Windows 10 in S mode. Maximum Power Supply Wattage 65 W
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Dual Core Processor (Up to 3.5GHz) | 4GB DDR4 Memory | 128GB PCIe NVMe SSD
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Acer Display Graphics Keyboard A515 43 R19l has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Acer Display Graphics Keyboard A515 43 R19l is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Acer Display Graphics Keyboard A515 43 R19l easily gets the award of Best Acer 14 Inch Hard Cover Under 100$.
4. Acer Chromebook Cb514 1Ht C7az Celeron Keyboard
- All the Google apps you know and love come standard on every Chromebook, which means you can edit, download, and convert Microsoft Office files in Google Docs, Sheets and Slides
- Chromebook runs on Chrome OS – an operating system by Google that is built for the way we live today. It comes with built-in virus protection, updates automatically*, boots up in seconds and continues to stay fast over time. (*Internet connection is required)
- Get access to more than 2 million Android apps from Google Play to learn and do more.Maximum Power Supply Wattage:45 W
- Chromebooks come with built-in storage for offline access to your most important files and an additional 100GB of Google Drive space to ensure that all of your files are backed up automatically
- CB514-1HT-C7AZ comes with Intel Celeron N3450 Quad-Core Processor (Up to 2.2GHz), 14″ Full HD Widescreen IPS LED-backlit 10-Finger Multi-Touch Display, 4GB LPDDR4 Memory, 64GB eMMC, Backlit Keyboard, Google Chrome and Up to 12-hour Battery Life
Acer Chromebook Cb514 1Ht C7az Celeron Keyboard is a veteran in the market and has been here for a long time. It offers something of a unique feature which no other competitor offers.
Go for Acer Chromebook Cb514 1Ht C7az Celeron Keyboard if you want to try out something of a fusion of new and classic. Fun & Interesting Fact about Acer 14 Inch Hard Cover is that even though Acer Chromebook Cb514 1Ht C7az Celeron Keyboard is a veteran, the users are mostly younger generation. You can say fashion makes a turn after a century or so and things repeat.
- Product works great for what i need it for
- It’s perfect for those that are budget conscious but still want those quality of life offerings by more expensive devices.
- Screen quality leaves something to be desired.
- For $300, this does not have the build quality of my surface book but i did not expect it to.
- These have been in use for about 8 weeks now and have been great, very rarely have an issues with the system hanging or throwing errors.
- Easy to get started, fast, finds my internet and stays hooked up and found our printers on each end of the house and stays conn… Read More
- Very nice chrome book for the moneyfast shipping; would do business with again.
- It is fast and battery life is 11.
- I have had other higher priced computers and they have some advantages.
- I am happy to say i made the right decision and that this is one of the better chromebooks you can buy on the market.
- I’ve used chromebooks from hp, lenovo, asus and another acer model.
- I was in the market for a new laptop because my old acer aspire laptop died on me last month after 8 years of heavy-duty use every day.
- I bought this for my son who is a high school student and he absolutely loves it.
- I had the previous model, it lasted 5 years. The touch pad is very smooth and has a nice feel. The outer case has nothing to … Read More
5. Acer C27 962 Ua91 I5 1035G1 802 11Ac Wireless
- 10th Generation Intel Core i5-1035G1 Processor (Up to 3. 6GHz)
- 27″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen Edge-to-Edge LED Back-lit Display
- 12GB DDR4 Memory | 512GB NVMe M. 2 SSD | 802. 11ac Wi-Fi | Gigabit Ethernet LAN | Bluetooth 5. 0
- Two Built-in Stereo Speakers| Integrated 1. 0 MP HD High-Sense Webcam | Wireless Keyboard and Mouse | Windows 10 Home
- NVIDIA GeForce MX130 with 2GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM
If you are buying a Acer 14 Inch Hard Cover for the first time, then you should have Acer C27 962 Ua91 I5 1035G1 802 11Ac Wireless. It has fewer features when you make Acer 14 Inch Hard Cover comparisons of Acer C27 962 Ua91 I5 1035G1 802 11Ac Wireless with any other Acer 14 Inch Hard Cover but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Acer 14 Inch Hard Cover, grab any Acer 14 Inch Hard Cover but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Acer C27 962 Ua91 I5 1035G1 802 11Ac Wireless
6. Acer Convertible I7 1065G7 Rechargeable Sp513 54N 74V2
- Co-Engineered for Mobile Performance by Intel and Acer Rechargeable Acer Active Stylus with Wacom AES 1. 0
- 10th Generation Intel Core i7-1065G7 Processor (Up to 3. 9GHz) 16GB LPDDR4X Memory 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802. 11ax Backlit Keyboard Fingerprint Reader Up to 15 Hours Battery Life
- 2 – USB 3. 1 Type C port supporting USB 3. 1 Gen 2 (up to 10 Gbps), DisplayPort over USB-C, Thunderbolt 3, USB Charging, DC-in, 2 – USB 3. 2 Gen 1 port (one featuring power-off charging) & 1 – HDMI 2. 0 port
- 13. 5″ Acer VertiView 2K 2256 x 1504 Widescreen IPS LED-backlit Touch Display (3: 2 aspect ratio) Intel Iris Plus Graphics
Acer Spin 3 SP513-54N-74V2 comes with these high level specs: 10th Generation Intel Core i7-1065G7 Processor 1. 3GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 3. 9GHz (8MB Smart Cache), Windows 10 Home, 13. 5″ VertiView display with IPS (In-Plane Switching) technology, 2256 x 1504, high-brightness Acer CineCrystal LED-backlit TFT LCD, supporting multi-touch and AES pen solutio (3: 2 Aspect Ratio), Intel Iris Plus Graphics, 16GB LPDDR4X Onboard Memory, 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD, microSD Card reader, DTS Audio, featuring optimized bass response and micro-speaker distortion prevention, Two built-in front facing stereo speakers at any display modes by smart amplifier, Acer Purified. Voice Technology with Dual Built-in Microphones, Acer Fingerprint Reader supporting Windows Hello, Back-lit Keyboard, Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802. 11ax Dual-Band 2. 4GHz and 5GHz featuring 2×2 MU-MIMO technology (Max Speed up to 2. 4Gbps), Bluetooth 5. 0, HD Webcam (1280 x 720) supporting Super High Dynamic Range (SHDR), 2 – USB 3. 1 Type C port supporting USB 3. 1 Gen 2 (up to 10 Gbps), DisplayPort over USB-C, Thunderbolt 3, USB Charging, DC-in, 2 – USB 3. 2 Gen 1 ports (one featuring power-off charging), 1 – HDMI 2. 0 Port with HDCP support, Rechargeable Active Stylus, Lithium-Ion Battery, Up to 15-hours Battery Life, 2. 65 lbs. , 1. 2 kg (system unit only) (NX. HQUAA. 006)
7. Acer Chromebook Celeron Display Cb314 1H C884
- Get access to more than 2 million Android apps from Google Play to learn and do more.
- CB314-1H-C884 comes with 14” Full HD IPS Display, Intel Celeron N4000, 4GB LPDDR4 Memory, 64GB eMMC, Google Chrome and Up to 12. 5-hours Battery Life.
- Chromebook runs on Chrome OS – an operating system by Google that is built for the way we live today. It comes with built-in virus protection, updates automatically*, boots up in seconds and continues to stay fast over time. (*Internet connection is required).
- Chromebooks come with built-in storage for offline access to your most important files and an additional 100GB of Google Drive space to ensure that all of your files are backed up automatically.
- All the Google apps you know and love come standard on every Chromebook, which means you can edit, download, and convert Microsoft Office files in Google Docs, Sheets and Slides.
Acer Chromebook Celeron Display Cb314 1H C884 is another one which falls under Acer 14 Inch Hard Cover for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, Acer Chromebook Celeron Display Cb314 1H C884 ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of Acer 14 Inch Hard Cover and that is what has revived them. Acer Chromebook Celeron Display Cb314 1H C884 has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of Acer Chromebook Celeron Display Cb314 1H C884 is amazing features.
8. Acer SB220Q bi 21.5″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Ultra-Thin Zero Frame Monitor (HDMI & VGA Port)
Acer SB220Q bi 21.5″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Ultra-Thin Zero Frame Monitor (HDMI & VGA Port) is present in top 10 since a long time. In terms of customer satisfaction and ease of use, Acer SB220Q bi 21.5″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Ultra-Thin Zero Frame Monitor (HDMI & VGA Port) wins the users. Most of them who buy Acer SB220Q bi 21.5″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Ultra-Thin Zero Frame Monitor (HDMI & VGA Port) once wont by anything else although it offers very limited features and specifications.
The only reason for brand loyalty is ease of use. This product had a special mention in Reviews of Acer 14 Inch Hard Cover in 2020 for not expanding user base but definitely not loosing any. The shift of people from Acer 14 Inch Hard Cover to any other Acer 14 Inch Hard Cover is least.
- The color quality isn’t great, and it isn’t that bright, but i’m still finding it very useful for work from home.
- Pleasantly surprised with the quality for the price!
- Honestly, the picture quality is ok, but not the greatest monitor.
- Love the quality of this, perfect for gamers who want a decent monitor for pretty cheap.
- This acer is great and the price was right at less than $100.
- The price is really what makes it even more special.
- Exactly what my son wanted and super fast shipping!
- We don’t game, but we’ve have it for about a year or so and it’s still going strong.
- I bought this for my daughter that’s in high school and recently transitioned to online school. This monitor is the perfect ad… Read More
- For its price it is wonderful! I use it as my second monitor and it does its job so well! 😀
9. Acer Chromebook C740 C4pe Certified Refurbished
- Intel Celeron Dual-core (2 Core) 3205U Processor @ 1.50 GHz
- This Chrome OS comes with HDMI Port x1, USB 2.0 Ports x1, and USB 3.0 Ports x1.
- This Certified Refurbished product is certified factory refurbished, shows limited or no wear, and includes all original accessories plus a 90-day warranty.
- 11.6″ Display @ 1366 X 768 Resolution will ensure an optimal viewing quality
- Sporting 4 GB of DDR3L SDRAM and 16 GB of Solid State Drive Space you will have plenty of memory to accomplish your tasks
Acer Chromebook C740 C4pe Certified Refurbished is again a mid of quality and price. It offers limited features in this pricing. There is another variant of Acer Chromebook C740 C4pe Certified Refurbished which falls into premium category but Acer Chromebook C740 C4pe Certified Refurbishedis specifically targeted for mid-segment.
Acer Chromebook C740 C4pe Certified Refurbished offers such a amazing features which makes it better than 70% of Acer 14 Inch Hard Cover available in the market today. Acer Chromebook C740 C4pe Certified Refurbished was our personal favorite and was voted as most admired product in TOP 10 Best Acer 14 Inch Hard Cover to Buy in 2020 – TOP Picks. We hope it makes to that list again this year.
10. Acer Octa Core Processor Fingerprint Sf314 42 R9yn
- Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX200 802.11ax | HD Webcam (1280 x 720) | Backlit Keyboard | Fingerprint Reader
- AMD Ryzen 7 4700U Octa-Core Mobile Processor (Up to 4. 1GHz) with Radeon Graphics | 8GB LPDDR4 Memory | 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- Just 0. 63″ thin and 2. 65 lbs and up to 11. 5 hours of battery life!
- 1 – USB Type-C port USB 3. 2 Gen 2 (up to 10 Gbps) DisplayPort over USB Type-C & USB Charging, 1- USB 3. 2 Gen 1 port (featuring power-off charging), 1 – USB 2. 0 port & 1 – HDMI port
- 16: 9 aspect ratio)
- 14″ Full HD Widescreen IPS LED-backlit Display (1920 x 1080 resolution
Last but not the least, if you haven’t liked any of the Acer 14 Inch Hard Cover yet, then Acer Octa Core Processor Fingerprint Sf314 42 R9yn is your choice. It is another one which is Best Acer 14 Inch Hard Cover Under 100$ and Acer 14 Inch Hard Cover comparison have showed it has ranked best in past based solely on its features. Acer Octa Core Processor Fingerprint Sf314 42 R9yn offers best features and although it does not have, Acer Octa Core Processor Fingerprint Sf314 42 R9yn’s feature is unbeatable. We would recommend you to go ahead with this if you want an all rounder Best Acer 14 Inch Hard Cover Under 100$
- Never had a 14 screen before but i am very happy with the speed and quality.
- A value laptop with good building quality and performance.
- You might’ve heard that the screen quality is bad from a lot of reviewers but honestly to us normal people it doesn’t matter.
- I’m not a gamer but i’m not seeing anything wrong with the screen display.
- The laptop itself runs great, is fast, super light, has a nice keyboard, i think the only complaint i would have is that the we… Read More
- Screen quality is the best i have owned – too bad i just hook it up to a big monitor using it as a desktop.
- A ryzen laptop for this price is unbeatable.
- This is more than he needs, but the price was right.
- This one was a close second and the price was right and time was running out (on waiting).
- It’s really fast :d like really fast.
- It is very fast and has easily handled multiple open tabs, programs, and applications.
- Also, i mostly use this laptop indoors, but i went outside with it a few times, and i can hardly see anything on the screen.
- Overall, it’s a great laptop specially because of that ryzen 4700u processor and surely worth it.
- 5h of lifethe ryzen processor saves this build, and this remains an excellent light weight travel laptop.
- I’m primarily a pc user, but i have to use a mac for work (we are all issued macbook pros).
- This is a fantastic little laptop – I love it!
- Keyboard poor layout and its backlight so bad. there have not to have the backlight on several keys
- I’ve used this device on and off for just over 4 months now and this thing is a darn good laptop. For general usage web browsin… Read More
- I use my laptop for school not for games. I love the clarity and quality of the images.
Why should you buy a laptop?
Whether you are a student, a working professional, or a homemaker, we have come to a point when just about everyone needs a laptop. While some people use laptops purely for work, some use them to be in touch with their near and dear ones. Students need laptops to access the world of information available on-line. There are a variety of laptops out there, and it might be an overwhelming decision to make when it comes to choosing the best laptop that suits your requirements.
What should you consider when buying laptops?
Not all types of laptops are suitable for everyone. You select a laptop based on your particular needs and requirements. After going through thousands of laptop reviews, we have listed down some quick tips to help you with your choice.
Pick your platform: In most cases, you will have to pick between Mac, Windows, Linux, or Chrome OS. Each of these operating systems is unique in their own way and offer some very specific features that make people love the OS that they find to be convenient to use.
Decide if you are looking for a flexible model: With the growing popularity of tablets, people today prefer these hand-held devices for the convenience they offer. Many laptop manufacturers, therefore, provide a flexible laptop model that can be switched from the traditional form to a tablet mode with a detachable screen.
Choose the right size: This is a feature that primarily depends on your needs and how portable you want your laptop to be. 13-to-14-inch laptops are the most popular, as they have screens that are adequately sized, and are convenient to carry around as well.
Check the keyboard: No matter how good the laptop is, if it does not have a well-placed keyboard and touchpad, it will be uncomfortable to use. You should be sure to check the ergonomics of your keyboard.
Pick your specifications appropriately: Check aspects such as the RAM, hard drive space, processor speed, etc., and match these specifications with your requirements.