Best acer 1080 laptop Reviews :If you are reading this, then you already know about acer 1080 laptop is a great product for you, your family or any other person whom you are planning to buy. Don’t worry about price if you are looking for a acer 1080 laptop for any person or your home, office or personal use then also we have covered all kind of acer 1080 laptop. It doesn’t matter what’s your budget we have listed all minimum to maximum price budget details.
Thanks to e-commerce explosion, we now have a Sale more often and predictable than the monsoon. If acer 1080 laptop is your interest area, then you are at the right place and with the advent of new year, at right time. Investing in acer 1080 laptop has become very foggy with a lot of malicious product and fakes out there.
So, if you need a handy guide to ensure that your investment is safe, look no more beyond our Ultimate Buying Guide for acer 1080 laptop. Here we bring out the best in the acer 1080 laptop which you can safely buy in 2020.
738 reviews analysed
1. Acer I5 9300H Maxxaudio Keyboard An515 54 5812
- LAN: 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 port) | Wireless: Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX200 802. 11ax
- 8GB DDR4 2666MHz Memory | 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD (2 x PCIe M. 2 Slots – 1 Slot Open for Easy Upgrades) & 1 – Available Hard Drive Bay
- 9th Generation Intel Core i5-9300H Processor (Up to 4. 1GHz)
- 15″ Full HD Widescreen IPS LED-backlit Display | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Graphics with 4 GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM
- Backlit Keyboard | Acer CoolBoost Technology with Twin Fans and Dual Exhaust Ports
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of Acer 1080 Laptop, Acer I5 9300H Maxxaudio Keyboard An515 54 5812 would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Acer I5 9300H Maxxaudio Keyboard An515 54 5812 was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Acer I5 9300H Maxxaudio Keyboard An515 54 5812 would be the Best Acer 1080 Laptop for Money.
2. Acer Display Graphics Keyboard A515 43 R19l
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Dual Core Processor (Up to 3.5GHz) | 4GB DDR4 Memory | 128GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port, 2 USB 2.0 Ports & 1 HDMI Port with HDCP support
- 802.11ac WiFi | Backlit Keyboard | Up to 7.5 Hours Battery Life
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED backlit IPS Display | AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics
- Windows 10 in S mode. Maximum Power Supply Wattage 65 W
If you are the sort of a person who doesn’t compromise on quality and is ready to shell a little extra then Acer Display Graphics Keyboard A515 43 R19l is your choice. They say you either buy a quality product once or buy cheap products every day, the cost comes to same.
The new Acer Display Graphics Keyboard A515 43 R19l comes with best Price. It is industry’s most trusted, most preferred and quality Acer 1080 Laptop and it considered as Gold Standard by many users as well as non-users.
If you are looking for a long-time investment with a quality Acer 1080 Laptop then don’t look beyond Acer Display Graphics Keyboard A515 43 R19l. The product is featured, highlighted and appreciated in Reviews of Acer 1080 Laptop in 2020 and this has been backed by many users.
3. Acer Aspire A515 10Th Gen
- 8GB DDR4 SDRAM Memory, 256GB Solid State Drive, No Optical Drive, Stereo dual speakers
- Windows 10 Home 64-Bit, 4-Cell Battery Up to 11 hours, Color: Pure Silver
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, 1 x Network (RJ-45), 1x HDMI, 1x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C , 2x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A , 1 x USB 2.0, Headphone/speaker/line-out jack
- 10th Generation Quad Core Intel Quad Core i5-10210U 1.6GHz processor (Boost up to 4.2GHz, 6MB SmartCache), Intel UHD Graphics
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920×1080) Resolution ComfyView IPS LCD LED Display, HD Webcam
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Acer Aspire A515 10Th Gen has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Acer Aspire A515 10Th Gen is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Acer Aspire A515 10Th Gen easily gets the award of Best Acer 1080 Laptop Under 100$.
4. Acer A515 55G 57H8 Display I5 1035G1 Keyboard
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED backlit IPS Display | NVIDIA GeForce MX350 with 2 GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM
- Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802.11ax | Backlit Keyboard | HD Webcam | Up to 8 Hours Battery Life
- 1 – USB 3.1 (Type-C) Gen 1 port (up to 5 Gbps), 2 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port (one with Power-off Charging), 1 – USB 2.0 Port & 1 – HDMI Port with HDCP Support
- 10th Generation Intel Core i5-1035G1 Processor (Up to 3.6GHz)| 8GB DDR4 Memory | 512GB NVMe SSD
- Windows 10 Home
Acer A515 55G 57H8 Display I5 1035G1 Keyboard is a veteran in the market and has been here for a long time. It offers something of a unique feature which no other competitor offers.
Go for Acer A515 55G 57H8 Display I5 1035G1 Keyboard if you want to try out something of a fusion of new and classic. Fun & Interesting Fact about Acer 1080 Laptop is that even though Acer A515 55G 57H8 Display I5 1035G1 Keyboard is a veteran, the users are mostly younger generation. You can say fashion makes a turn after a century or so and things repeat.
5. Acer Aspire I5 1035G1 Windows A315 56 594W
If you are buying a Acer 1080 Laptop for the first time, then you should have Acer Aspire I5 1035G1 Windows A315 56 594W. It has fewer features when you make Acer 1080 Laptop comparisons of Acer Aspire I5 1035G1 Windows A315 56 594W with any other Acer 1080 Laptop but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Acer 1080 Laptop, grab any Acer 1080 Laptop but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Acer Aspire I5 1035G1 Windows A315 56 594W
6. Acer Display 3200U Dual Graphics Accessories
- Get great performance for everything you do thanks to the new AMD Ryzen 3 processor. Featuring true machine intelligence and a newly designed efficient architecture the groundbreaking AMD Ryzen processor learns and adapts to your needs so you can achieve more.
- 15.6 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED backlit IPS Display
- Up to 7.5 Hours Battery Life. If you also see an “Upgrade your edition of Windows” section, be careful not to click the “Go to the Store” link that appears there.
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U 2.6 GHz up to 3.5 GHz
- Upgraded to 8GB DDR4 RAM for full-power multitasking
- Windows 10 in S mode is designed for security and performance, exclusively running apps from the Microsoft Store. If you want to install an app that isn’t available in the Microsoft Store, you’ll need to switch out of S mode. Switching out of S mode is one-way. If you make the switch, you won’t be able to go back to Windows 10 in S mode. There’s no charge to switch out of S mode.
- AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics.
- Upgraded to 256GB PCIe SSD, Save files fast and store more data. With massive amounts of storage and advanced communication power PCI-e SSDs are great for major gaming applications multiple servers daily backups and more. Get up to 15x faster performance than a traditional hard drive. Ghost Manta Accessories including HDMI Cable, USB extension cord and Mouse Pad.
- 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port, 2 USB 2.0 Ports & 1 HDMI Port with HDCP support
We sells computers with upgraded configurations. If the computer has modifications (listed above), then the manufacturer box is opened for it to be tested and inspected and to install the upgrades to achieve the specifications as advertised. If no modifications are listed, the item is unopened and untested. Defects & blemishes are significantly reduced by our in depth inspection & testing.
How to switch s mode to windows 10
On your PC running Windows 10 in S mode, open Settings > Update & Security > Activation.
In the Switch to Windows 10 Home or Switch to Windows 10 Pro section, select Go to the Store. (If you also see an “Upgrade your edition of Windows” section, be careful not to click the “Go to the Store” link that appears there.)
On the Switch out of S mode (or similar) page that appears in the Microsoft Store, select the Get button. After you see a confirmation message on the page, you’ll be able to install apps from outside of the Microsoft Store.
Acer Aspire 5 comes with these high level specs:
AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Dual-Core Processor 2.6GHz with Precision Boost up to 3.5GHz (Up to 4MB L3 Cache).
Windows 10 in S mode.
15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen IPS Display.
AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics.
8GB DDR4 Memory.
256GB PCIe SSD
Two Built-in Stereo Speakers.
802.11ac WiFi featuring 2×2 MIMO technology.
10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN.
HD Webcam (1280 x 720).
1 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port, 2 – USB 2.0 Ports, 1 – HDMI Port with HDCP support.
Lithium-Ion Battery, Up to 7.5-hours Battery Life.
3.97 lbs. | 1.8 kg (system unit only)
7. Acer Spin Laptop Led Backlit Sp314 54N 58Q7
10th Gen Intel Core i5-1035G1 Processor at 1.0GHz Intel Wi-Fi 6 (2×2) + and Bluetooth 5.0 14″ Widescreen IPS LED-backlit FHD (1920 x 1080) Display Bonus Acer Protective Sleeve and Rechargeable Stylus Fingerprint Reader
Why should you buy a laptop?
Whether you are a student, a working professional, or a homemaker, we have come to a point when just about everyone needs a laptop. While some people use laptops purely for work, some use them to be in touch with their near and dear ones. Students need laptops to access the world of information available on-line. There are a variety of laptops out there, and it might be an overwhelming decision to make when it comes to choosing the best laptop that suits your requirements.
What should you consider when buying laptops?
Not all types of laptops are suitable for everyone. You select a laptop based on your particular needs and requirements. After going through thousands of laptop reviews, we have listed down some quick tips to help you with your choice.
Pick your platform: In most cases, you will have to pick between Mac, Windows, Linux, or Chrome OS. Each of these operating systems is unique in their own way and offer some very specific features that make people love the OS that they find to be convenient to use.
Decide if you are looking for a flexible model: With the growing popularity of tablets, people today prefer these hand-held devices for the convenience they offer. Many laptop manufacturers, therefore, provide a flexible laptop model that can be switched from the traditional form to a tablet mode with a detachable screen.
Choose the right size: This is a feature that primarily depends on your needs and how portable you want your laptop to be. 13-to-14-inch laptops are the most popular, as they have screens that are adequately sized, and are convenient to carry around as well.
Check the keyboard: No matter how good the laptop is, if it does not have a well-placed keyboard and touchpad, it will be uncomfortable to use. You should be sure to check the ergonomics of your keyboard.
Pick your specifications appropriately: Check aspects such as the RAM, hard drive space, processor speed, etc., and match these specifications with your requirements.